Balika Vadhu

small track trailer was shown!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
a very small trailer kind of was shown of bv...

anandi was shown with jaggus mom and then dadi sa face was shown on back it said "apne sasural ke kade niyamo ke beech jhujhti anandi!" and again anandis face was shown.

this kind of trailers are shown to tell whats going to happen sort of thing in the show!
i guess there was a promo aired as well where dadi sa was telling something and jaggus dad heard....sorry i completely missed that one but would try if i can catch up again...by the time if someone does then please let us know it as wellTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peg_pionnenidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "small track trailer was shown!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
ya i also saw it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top