Has Twilight affected your reading habits?

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Twilighters,

Has Twilight affected your reading habits? 😳

Personally I am a very diverse reader I dont stick a particular genre of literature though i do have my favourites and when picking books i do tend to wonder closely around the books i have already read! For me the main genres are Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance & Thriller! Though I sometimes suprise myself and start reading a book which is very new to my reading habits!

So has Twilight changed your reading habits! For me its inbetween; I will still read books which appeal to me from my past readings! Though i am more prepared to pick up a teen novel!😳 which in the past i would be a bit hesitant!

I hope I made some sense! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Would love to read your comments! πŸ˜‰

Sam x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
nahhh not really....I loved Twilight it was great...but I dont go looking for Vampire stories, Fansty or all that......I stick to my usual
Mehreenie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No not really im a diversed reader also i like to read all kinda of stories as long as their good some book i read an i really dont understand a single thing about them
also when i look at some old book im like ahh what can be so intresting about them but when i finish reading um im like wow that book is amazing
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't read books actually..i've not read that many at all! I've read the HP books tho!
But i would neva pick up a love story..i'm into Thriller and horror stories....and so i get that the Twilight series would fit in well with the whole vampire bit!
But it hasn't really changed my reading habits..coz i don't read! LOOL!
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, I read Twilight because I always read Vampire stories most of the time, it's vampire stories are my most favourites earlier it was only vampire stories when I was a kid but now it's vampire romance stories I just go crazy about, I like thriller and horror but I'm not into plain human lovestories it has to be a vampire romance for me something above reality...

Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ehh...not really. i read what appeals to me still. but i have always been into vamps. =)
amrita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to be honest..i barely read books!! i only read twilight since EVRRYONNEEE loves itt n i wanted to see why there was soo muchh crazzee!! hmm, i kinda only read wen i HAVE TO.. like for school..hmm..but i hv read for fun tho wen i was youngerr..n it was always fantasyy =]
*summy* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Umm no i don't think so but it did convice me to read wuthering heights which i wouldn't of read if i didn't read the Twilight series
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It has totally changed my reading! Half of my money is spent on Twilight sequels LOL... well not my money haha.
And yes, i used to love reading thriller/horror stories... now I'm more into romance & fantastyπŸ˜›
sweats thumbnail

well it sorta made it a bit "harder" for me to read other books

like not harder but since i wass soo used to the first person writing, i completely forgot how it was like readin harry potter which is aweful coz hp is like muy other fav boook series...

but besides that not really
i mean like the person said abouve, it got me into buying wuthering heights on sparknotes ...[i was in a rush and was in the sparknotes section for naother book and i saw the wutherin heights one so i jsut took it..] but ya