Twilight

Has Twilight affected your reading habits?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Hi Twilighters,

Has Twilight affected your reading habits? Embarrassed

Personally I am a very diverse reader I dont stick a particular genre of literature though i do have my favourites and when picking books i do tend to wonder closely around the books i have already read! For me the main genres are Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance & Thriller! Though I sometimes suprise myself and start reading a book which is very new to my reading habits!

So has Twilight changed your reading habits! For me its inbetween; I will still read books which appeal to me from my past readings! Though i am more prepared to pick up a teen novel!Embarrassed which in the past i would be a bit hesitant!

I hope I made some sense! EmbarrassedBig smile

Would love to read your comments! Wink

Sam x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Twilight affected your reading habits?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
nahhh not really....I loved Twilight it was great...but I dont go looking for Vampire stories, Fansty or all that......I stick to my usual

Mehreenie

IF-Rockerz

Mehreenie

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
No not really im a diversed reader also i like to read all kinda of stories as long as their good some book i read an i really dont understand a single thing about them
also when i look at some old book im like ahh what can be so intresting about them but when i finish reading um im like wow that book is amazing

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I don't read books actually..i've not read that many at all! I've read the HP books tho!
But i would neva pick up a love story..i'm into Thriller and horror stories....and so i get that the Twilight series would fit in well with the whole vampire bit!
But it hasn't really changed my reading habits..coz i don't read! LOOL!

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Well, I read Twilight because I always read Vampire stories most of the time, it's vampire stories are my most favourites earlier it was only vampire stories when I was a kid but now it's vampire romance stories I just go crazy about, I like thriller and horror but I'm not into plain human lovestories it has to be a vampire romance for me something above reality...

Edited by Kim_ - 24 August 2008 at 6:44pm

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
ehh...not really. i read what appeals to me still. but i have always been into vamps. =)

amrita_1994

IF-Dazzler

amrita_1994

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
to be honest..i barely read books!! i only read twilight since EVRRYONNEEE loves itt n i wanted to see why there was soo muchh crazzee!! hmm, i kinda only read wen i HAVE TO.. like for school..hmm..but i hv read for fun tho wen i was youngerr..n it was always fantasyy =]

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Umm no i don't think so but it did convice me to read wuthering heights which i wouldn't of read if i didn't read the Twilight series

Post Reply New Post

Go to top