Mohe Rang De

Have you guys seen gavie chahal before.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seebz

Originally posted by pretty_angel5

^^ur welcumSmile...............I came 2 know dat they worked 2gether before after reading sum article........i even went to find their movie together "Mehndi Wale Haath" But i guess it is in punjabi and i don't understand dat language so cudn't watch it.........but it seemed gud.....But I m enjoying both of their character in MRD.......thay rock......and honestly the kind of chemistry they share....is just mindblowing...Clap

wat language do u speek
Hindi.......otherwise .......I wouldn't understand MRD......LOL

good to knowLOL, i was asking cuse i understand punjabi so that how i know him
goodClapLOL........wen istarted watching this show....i serached and found his pictures and all...and i think he had done sum stunt in......"Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"......it is said in sum article.......but yeah 1st time in MRD

really Shocked

well i don't watch that show
i luv watching MRD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you guys seen gavie chahal before.. (Page 2)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

^^ur welcumSmile...............I came 2 know dat they worked 2gether before after reading sum article........i even went to find their movie together "Mehndi Wale Haath" But i guess it is in punjabi and i don't understand dat language so cudn't watch it.........but it seemed gud.....But I m enjoying both of their character in MRD.......thay rock......and honestly the kind of chemistry they share....is just mindblowing...Clap

wat language do u speek

goodClapLOL........wen istarted watching this show....i serached and found his pictures and all...and i think he had done sum stunt in......"Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"......it is said in sum article.......but yeah 1st time in MRD

really Shocked

i luv watching MRD
yeah.........that is what article said..............and yea I love watching the show too.....it is much better then so many shows on TV these days.........My POVSmile

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

wat language do u speek

really Shocked

i luv watching MRD

speachless on that one

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
This is the first time i am watching them..Never heard of their names before Confused

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

This is the first time i am watching them..Never heard of their names before Confused

well we are happy to now them ClapPartyStar
our fav Rajveer and kranti Day Dreaming and the whole cast Star

Edited by pretty_angel5 - 24 August 2008 at 9:34pm

Dawn Idol

Goldie

Dawn Idol

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Never seen Raj-Kranti before.............. some of his pics have been posted on this forums .............. I feel he looks better with a mustache.....

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dawn Idol

Never seen Raj-Kranti before.............. some of his pics have been posted on this forums .............. I feel he looks better with a mustache.....

LOL LOL

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
well i just saw him in fear factor but his name was navdeepak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top