Celebrity Fan Clubs

Angad/Iqbal&Neha/Kripa [the eternal lovers] FC (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 22

Page 1 Page 21
Page   of 22

xarmaanloverx

IF-Rockerz

xarmaanloverx

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Iqbal banaa host

Iqbal Khan is now trying his hand at hosting a show, but it's not all song and dance!
It's Ramzan time and Iqbal Khan, like every year, has kept rozas this year too. "We break the rozas on the sets most of the times, so it becomes celebration time everyday between 6.30 and 7 in the evening," says Iqbal. Wife Sneha is busy pampering him with yummy dishes whenever he's at home for iftaar. "I love being at home at that time," smiles Iqbal.
    For the first time, Iqbal will be seen hosting a show on 9X. But before you think it's a music or dance reality show, let us clarify that this one's going to be different. "It's somewhere between fiction and non-fiction," says Iqbal about the show Sambhav Kya?, "There will be stories based on facts including supernatural and unusual." So was he too surprised with some of the stories? "Oh yes all the time!" exclaims Iqbal. The actor admits that he has received offers in the past to host reality shows but he could not see himself doing them. "One should do something keeping one's personality in mind. I feel I fit better into something a little serious like this," he says. Iqbal also adds that he isn't nervous about being a host but is in fact, looking forward to it. "I'm at ease here. It's just me and the camera," he explains.
    For Iqbal, it's the first time that he's doing two shows at a time, with Waaris being on air too. "Sambhav Kya takes just three or four days from the month so it's not taking too much of my time. I still like doing one thing at a time," says Iqbal. And what about Waaris, is he happy with the way it's progressing? "Yes, we have a great story line and I'm very happy to be a part of this show. As long as they stick to the script, I'll be happy doing it," he adds. Now that's the Iqbal we know!

Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad/Iqbal&Neha/Kripa [the eternal lovers] FC (Page 22)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hi rohipie thnx 4 the article n love the pic

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Feel free to use it
Angad & Kripa (Sugg by smita-kyph)

-Priya-