Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!Big smile

This time we have decided that the members can bring any discussion into this topic.. So here is your chance to discuss on any topic...

P.S it has to be related to cricket..

Edited by Leo - 18 September 2008 at 5:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: ???" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Umm..lolz..ok!!
Lemme..start on wid a topic..ApproveLemme..think...!
Ok do you ppl..feel tht cricketers..should be too much in to the glamour world or should dey just concentrate on cricket??

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Well...actually...little bit of glamour lightens up one's life....but i guess too much of n e thing is harmful...so i guess....ramp walking and stuff is fine as long as it doesn't affect their game...!

ok...here's mine...
Do you think T20 should be included in the olympics to popularize the game..?

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
^ Yup!! Absolutely!! :D

The only way cricket can enter into Olympics is in the form of T20 coz other versions are too long..
if T20 gets included in the Olympics, then it will give a big boost to the whole game of cricket... Since long, cricket has been confined to a few countries... but if it enters into Olympics,then it would be open to a lot more ppl which would popularise the game big time!!

ok..  So what do u think about the Review System??
Should it be implemented in the Tests only or in the ODIs too??Is it good enough?

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Of course..I wud luv..T-20 Cricket to be involved in Olympics..!!nt onli..cuz itis entertaining..n short version of cricket..!!n is it much more quicker..bt also cuz..India hs a chance of winning one more medal..be it..bronze..or silver..or GoldWink..

I do think review system..is a gud!!idea..bt..I agree wid Br8..n Kumble..hu said..tht lbw..shud b given by d umpire..!!..Thr shud be sum human errors..to make d match interesting..N um..I think..review system..shud be implemented..in ODi's as well..bt in tests..even tho v hd review system..bt..still thr wer sum..errors..!made..so I really donno..

Do u ppl think.t-20 cricket..is killing test cricket??

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I think the Review System should be implemented for the ODIS n T20s because then it would be fair...however....for t20...i think 3 reviews is too much...or maybe review shouldn't be applicable for t20 cuz it is a short form of game.... so...do u think that the champions trophy should have been cancelled..? (obviously not!)

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
now that it has been cancelled due to no actual reasons.. except sub-continent team board ,All the other team board is trying to finish cricket from pakistan including ICC..  i was shocked to hear some views by thier cricket board.. Pak cricket team and PCB has gone through alot.. ..infact the government put so much money on security ..and this act will only worsen the image of pak..

Anyways jo huwa so huwa...do u think england board should let thier players to play in IPL?..(ECB banned thier players to play in  IPL)

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Of course..I wud luv..T-20 Cricket to be involved in Olympics..!!nt onli..cuz itis entertaining..n short version of cricket..!!n is it much more quicker..bt also cuz..India hs a chance of winning one more medal..be it..bronze..or silver..or GoldWink..

I do think review system..is a gud!!idea..bt..I agree wid Br8..n Kumble..hu said..tht lbw..shud b given by d umpire..!!..Thr shud be sum human errors..to make d match interesting..N um..I think..review system..shud be implemented..in ODi's as well..bt in tests..even tho v hd review system..bt..still thr wer sum..errors..!made..so I really donno..

Do u ppl think.t-20 cricket..is killing test cricket??

Maybe not test cricket...but 50-50....i don't know...just felt that what anil kumble was rite..!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top