Balika Vadhu

Masa aka Dadi is so urgh!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Okie; so I'm still catching up and currently I've only got to the 11th August episode but Masa makes me so mad I want to scream!Pinch

I hate how she is dominating and insists on taking all the decisions in the family and despite being a women herself; refuses to empathise with Prasand's wife [saw promo for the 12th where Masa says that she wants her grandchild as opposed to the mother]

Somebody please tell me - does she become more bearable in the future epis?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masa aka Dadi is so urgh!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
she'll be rude...cunning and everything!she wont even feel guilty when her daughter in law will pass away that she was wrongggggg giving her soooo much stress that time!jaggus dad would take lesson for that death and decides to do his daughters gauna after she's 18...ma sa would oppose that but he'll retort back that they are shagunas parents and they can take decisions for her!
now since anandis gauna is done and she's in her in laws house because of small-small mistakes ma saa gets tooo much angry at her...so ma sa would remain the same...hopefully if she realize her mistake in the near future then might change!

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for filling me in AditiEmbarrassed.....Sad to know that Masa doesn't change

Even so; the actres portraying Masa is fab....me thinks she was in SP as well!Ermm

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
always welcomeEmbarrassedyes she was there in saath phere as well!
she's a versatile actor who is potraying the character so well that indeed everyone has started disliking ma sa for her being so rude and harsh.she is doing great jobTongue

Edited by aditisilawat - 23 August 2008 at 9:47pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top