Kkusum
Kkusum

KK off air (Page 2)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

well it isnt ..they r gonna give it a chance revising the story

but i wud suggest that they shud end all this stupidness of kkusum killer..and bring a new twist in the story line...i means its like ages we've been seeing that killer behind kkusum.and still he cudnt kill her..how funny...even if i wud've been given the task..i wud've done it for sure in like 10 attempts at max...lol the professional killer seems really inexperienced to me...he knows nothing..all the time running behind kkusum n then killing some other person...so silly...so i guess this should all end soon..this is wat is making everyone bored of kkusum...an addition of new characters can make the serial as interesting as before..n that too addition of TRISHUL...played by askashdeep...i think thats gonna really give n interesting edge over other soaps since Akashdeep was liked by many ppl (despite the fact that he played a negative character in Kunki and not to mention i hate him too lolz)...this will be his second soap..n it will really bring bak the pace of kkusum which is now being nothing else other than a lame n stupid soap!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I'm plain confused now b/c i've heard a whole lot of nonsense about the show goin off air, then switchin to star plus,etc. Confused

Edited by shahidlover24 - 15 January 2005 at 1:45pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON Angry
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

well it isnt ..they r gonna give it a chance revising the story

but i wud suggest that they shud end all this stupidness of kkusum killer..and bring a new twist in the story line...i means its like ages we've been seeing that killer behind kkusum.and still he cudnt kill her..how funny...even if i wud've been given the task..i wud've done it for sure in like 10 attempts at max...lol the professional killer seems really inexperienced to me...he knows nothing..all the time running behind kkusum n then killing some other person...so silly...so i guess this should all end soon..this is wat is making everyone bored of kkusum...an addition of new characters can make the serial as interesting as before..n that too addition of TRISHUL...played by askashdeep...i think thats gonna really give n interesting edge over other soaps since Akashdeep was liked by many ppl (despite the fact that he played a negative character in Kunki and not to mention i hate him too lolz)...this will be his second soap..n it will really bring bak the pace of kkusum which is now being nothing else other than a lame n stupid soap!

VERY well said....if ekta just starts *spicing* up the serial...i bet ppl will start getting attracted to it again! but what's with the whole khusum going off air, shifting to star plus?? does anybody know what's really happening...cuz even tho this serial get's REALLY annoying n boring, it can get really interesting sometimes....so is this show going off air..or shifting to star plus? ConfusedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index