KK off air

*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
guys, i know how much you detest kk,same here. yet, i like kumud and REALLY want 2 know who killed mahi, or y shes gone & stuff. SO please write to sony enternaiment and ask them NOT TO LET KKUSUM OFF THE CHANNEL. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it just so could u have the feelin u helped some1.. me 😳 😳 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by *~kumudfairy~* - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail
kumudfairy, how do you know its offair? i dont think its gonna be off air for a whiiiile.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

yea..frst i heard itz movin 2 star plus den i heard itz goin off air den i heard ektaz bein given a chance 2 revise story 3 raise trp

im 😕

ejaz's babe thumbnail
no thats backwaas!!! kkusum is gonna stay on sony!!!
cndguju thumbnail

Originally posted by: ejaz's babe

no thats backwaas!!! kkusum is gonna stay on sony!!!

i really hope thats true....i dun get how people want the show to end....ya i agree it is a waste of time to seeing all of them cry to one song!!!!!! and of course the usually and unusually twist now and then!!!!!!!!! but over all....i gotta give it to ekta.....she does keep us on curiousity, on wats going to occur next!!!!!!! i think the show should be kept on sony.....only because the channel star plus isn't shown everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
star plus is showing in US and UK nowadays though the UK people are way behind. i dont about US
bollyfreak thumbnail
the way they ended thursday...it doesnt seem like they would end the show on sony for a little while longer at least. haha you knwo what guys? this is so gay! i had a dream that a notice came on the show sayin it would end and i was like NOOO and then i woke up! hahaha..shows how obsessed i am!!! 😳
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
i didnt hear it was gunna be going off air.. but if it iz then i dont think they shuld.. cuz like i no it iz going off as a drag.. but still at timez it gets really interestin
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

well it isnt ..they r gonna give it a chance revising the story

but i wud suggest that they shud end all this stupidness of kkusum killer..and bring a new twist in the story line...i means its like ages we've been seeing that killer behind kkusum.and still he cudnt kill her..how funny...even if i wud've been given the task..i wud've done it for sure in like 10 attempts at max...lol the professional killer seems really inexperienced to me...he knows nothing..all the time running behind kkusum n then killing some other person...so silly...so i guess this should all end soon..this is wat is making everyone bored of kkusum...an addition of new characters can make the serial as interesting as before..n that too addition of TRISHUL...played by askashdeep...i think thats gonna really give n interesting edge over other soaps since Akashdeep was liked by many ppl (despite the fact that he played a negative character in Kunki and not to mention i hate him too lolz)...this will be his second soap..n it will really bring bak the pace of kkusum which is now being nothing else other than a lame n stupid soap!

shahidlover24 thumbnail
I'm plain confused now b/c i've heard a whole lot of nonsense about the show goin off air, then switchin to star plus,etc. 😕 Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago