India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

KK off air

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
guys, i know how much you detest kk,same here. yet, i like kumud and REALLY want 2 know who killed mahi, or y shes gone & stuff. SO please write to sony enternaiment and ask them NOT TO LET KKUSUM OFF THE CHANNEL. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it just so could u have the feelin u helped some1.. me Embarrassed Embarrassed PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by *~kumudfairy~* - 14 January 2005 at 3:08pm

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
kumudfairy, how do you know its offair? i dont think its gonna be off air for a whiiiile.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

yea..frst i heard itz movin 2 star plus den i heard itz goin off air den i heard ektaz bein given a chance 2 revise story 3 raise trp

im Confused

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
no thats backwaas!!! kkusum is gonna stay on sony!!!
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ejaz's babe

no thats backwaas!!! kkusum is gonna stay on sony!!!

i really hope thats true....i dun get how people want the show to end....ya i agree it is a waste of time to seeing all of them cry to one song!!!!!! and of course the usually and unusually twist now and then!!!!!!!!! but over all....i gotta give it to ekta.....she does keep us on curiousity, on wats going to occur next!!!!!!! i think the show should be kept on sony.....only because the channel star plus isn't shown everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
star plus is showing in US and UK nowadays though the UK people are way behind. i dont about US
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
the way they ended thursday...it doesnt seem like they would end the show on sony for a little while longer at least. haha you knwo what guys? this is so gay! i had a dream that a notice came on the show sayin it would end and i was like NOOO and then i woke up! hahaha..shows how obsessed i am!!! Embarrassed
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i didnt hear it was gunna be going off air.. but if it iz then i dont think they shuld.. cuz like i no it iz going off as a drag.. but still at timez it gets really interestin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index