Police Lady And The Late Teacher

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hello

Bizarre or funny things that really have happened!

OUR small town was recruiting for the police force, and women were encouraged to apply. Since I had studied criminal law in college, I considered applying. My husband was not enthusiastic. One day when we were in the car, still arguing about whether I should apply, my husband spotted an officer directing traffic. "Officer!" he shouted. "Will you please tell my wife why the police force is no place for a lady?" The traffic officer turned around and strode purposefully toward us. "Tell your wife what?" she asked, removing her hat to reveal a cascade of curls. I submitted my application that same afternoon.

Edited by Manzz - 22 August 2008 at 12:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Police Lady And The Late Teacher" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hello

Bizarre or funny things that really have happened!

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.

"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'

A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the
teacher, she's dead."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top