Special Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Since the show is ending, and soon the section will be archived....would like to say special Thanks to all the members of this forum for making this forum soo bright....we will definitely miss u!

A special thanks to Jay Deol for posting fast awesome updates everyday!ClapClapStar

SS Dev. Team!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Special Thanks!" in Solhah Singaarr forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetie4eva

IF-Dazzler

sweetie4eva

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
YES!!!!
I ALSO WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THNXXX TO JAY TOO 4 MAKIN THIS SECTION ALIVE

***Anu***

Groupbie

***Anu***

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Yes me too.  Jay did a wonderful job of posing the updates quickly and giving us every tiny details.
Thanks Jay

annshi02

annshi02

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by modishh

Since the show is ending, and soon the section will be archived....would like to say special Thanks to all the members of this forum for making this forum soo bright....we will definitely miss u!

A special thanks to Jay Deol for posting fast awesome updates everyday!ClapClapStar

SS Dev. Team!

i too agree jay has done  a lot for this form i whole heartily  thank jay!!!!! for her awesome efforts and pains she took to write updates without missing a date. jay you are the best no doubts about this!!!
annshiSmile

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

THANKS GUYS  - LOVED WRITING THOSE UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS.  SHAME SS HAS ENDED AND NO MORE MY CUTIE SUMER FOR ME TO WATCH.  HOPEFULLY HE WILL  COME BACK TO TV SOON AND I WILL BE BACK ON THE FORUM TOO.  I DON'T WATCH ANY OTHER INDIAN/ BOLLYWOOD TV SO WILL BE ABSENT UNTIL SACHIN COMES BACK.

I LIKE TO SAY SPECIAL GOODBYE TO EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY HUDA23, SONYFAN28, MODISHH, ANU, SWEET4EVA, GRANDAMOUR  AND ANNSHI.

LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS
Clap

JAY DEOL

khaleda aktar m

khaleda aktar m

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

YEP JAY THANX A LOT FOR UR DAILY UPDATES U'VE BEEN POSTING!!N ALSO THANX TO ALL THE MEMBERS!!I'LL MISS THIS FORUM N U GUYZ ALSO..LOVE U ALL A LOT!!

BYE BYE TAKE CARE

Post Reply New Post

Go to top