Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

A Very happy B'day - a_b (Anushree)updtd (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Wow Big B thanx a million ton for this wonderful thread. I would be lying if I said it dint make me emotional. This is the best gift I have got on my birthday.

Will be back cya guys later. Thanx a million ton again.Hug

Love
Anu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Very happy B'day - a_b (Anushree)updtd (Page 3)" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arwax

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WildGloss

IF-Rockerz

WildGloss

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Happpy Birthdaaay Anushree!
Hope all your wishes come true Smile
God bless you .... Loadsaaa love,
- Mahi Dancing

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anu

God Bless and Always Keep Smiling

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anu!!PartyParty

Many Happy Returns of the Day
All the Best!!

Hug

Edited by Guardian Angel - 22 August 2008 at 6:39am

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I have no words to speak today. I will tell all of  you a secret today the one which my heart felt the moment I saw the gift here. I was very sad till yesterday and last night before sleeping I just made a small prayer to God that Bhagwaan please kal kuch special kar do jo mujhe meri poori zindagi yaad rahe and I waited the entire day for my wish to be fulfilled and He did fulfill my wish. He landed up on India Forums in the form of my friends and gave me this special surprise and I really dont know whom to thank more God or my Friends here at IF. You guys have really made me feel so special today.

I am not a great poet or a writer and I really dont know how to express my happiness and how thankful I am so I would try to say it direct dil se.

People say that you can be happy for yourself but you are happier when you see others happy and that is exactly what I see here at IF.

Main aaj aise hi soch rahi thi ki is bhagti daudti zindagi  mein jahan kisi ko kisi ke liye samaye nahin hain kuch aise log bhi hai jo mere liye itna sochte hain itna care karte hain, jinse main shayad kabhi na miloon but woh apnon se bhi apne lagte hain, apne keemti waqt se itna samay nikaal kar mujhko itna special feel karate hain mere baare mein itna sochte hain, mujhe khush dekhna chahte hain, khud chaahe kitni hi taqleef mein kyun na ho par meri muskurahat dekhne ke liye woh kuch bhi kar sakte hain. I am really greatful to God for giving me such a Great second Family. Really Friends are like angels who always make you smile.

I want to thank everyone one this thread and everyone who have given messages on the show from the botton of my heart.

Big B it takes a lot of trouble to make anyone happy and make her feel so special and I actually know the troubles behind this that have happened and in such adverse situations also you have done all this for me. I just want to say that apni taqleef na dekh kar doosron ke baare mein jo itna sochte hain woh koi angel se kam nahin ho sakte. My IF family seriously is an indispensible part of my life and ya as Big B says whenever I turn the pages of my Life I will always see IF and the friends here as the best pages of my life and when I die only then will this relationship with IF break.

Big B please get well soon Hug

Thank You Barnali di for your wishes over the phone. Hug

Kehna bahut kuch chahti hoon but I have no words. Thanx a million ton all of you for your wishes and blessings and I love you all Hug
Hug

Edited by a_b - 22 August 2008 at 12:53pm

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

22nd August is a very special day

One small little star celebrates her Birthday

This star is in turn a die hard fan of the superstar Sharukh Khan

A very sweet and helpful person here

Someone whom everyone loves

One who herself loves all and has won many hearts here with her caring nature

And know who this person is???

Anushree aka a_b

Anu a very happy Birthday to you

HugHugHugHug

Here is a small gift from all of us. It is a slide show and is safe to download. Also remember to have your speakers switched on. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1744615

Anu you are one of my sweetest sister and its so surprising that though we stay just three hours away from each other, we never met each other yet.

Today on your birthday I wish you everything. Besides that I would like to pray for your happiness always.

Some day when the pages of my life ends....
I know you will be one of its best chapter and if ever I get chance to read it again,
I will open it from the page where I met you!!!

Bas aaj yehi kahunga tumse Anu...

Abre Rehmat Teri Chokhat Pe Barasti Nazar Aye
Har Lamha Teri Taqdir Sawaarti nazar Aye
Bin Mange Tujhe Mile Tu Jo Chaahe
Dua Khud Tere Hathon Ko Tarasti Nazar Aye

Though I have been told that if I thank you mujhe Do padega aapse WinkLOL pfir bhi Big B thanx a lot for this thread and the lovely messages and blessings. Big B tussi great ho. Please get well soon.Smile

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

Happy Birthday Anushree! :D

Thank you Dark love.Hey I will call you Dark Love only as you sound so sweet.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.