meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi everyone,

Through out my message i am going to be using a made up name

" Billy Bob." 

You know the part yesterday when Eijaz was shown fake crying, and Samay was listening to him.  You know when eijaz said on the phone to the person "Hum Arjun Nahie Hai, Sahil..[and then he had a scary grin on his face] 

Sometimes people talk like this..[I love your t-shit, Billy bob] or [Billy bob, I love your t-shit.]  They say the persons name at the end of a sentence or at the starting.  So I think that Eijaz was talking to Sahil on the phone, i dont really have proof of why i think this or whatever, but thats what i think.  I think he was saying [Hum Arjun Nahie Hai, Sahil] [he was talking to SAHIL]  Then you guys might think, that who was the person who died at the dance..πŸ˜•well i dont know.  If Eijaz was really talking to Sahil on the phone, I also dont know who "the so called ARJUN"..might be..

And now you guys might be saying, but eijaz told Samay that he is Sahil.  I think that maybe he had a feeling that Samay..or someone was listening to him.  And since eijaz said "Sahil", on the phone, maybe he just wants Samay to go on thinking that eijaz is sahil.  Well, i think that because Ekta's shows has more twists and turns, then any other shows I know, so i was just thinking..something has to be up.  Im not excatly sure why i think thats not Sahil, but he said [Hum Arjun Nahie Hai, Sahil

It's just my opinion

What do you guys think.  Do you think it is Sahil or not..WHO IS IT?

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
it's very confusing
i duno what to think
but i feel bad for samay
poor guy he just wants to protect kajal
it must be hard to see your dead brother coming alive in front of you...
it's weird
i dunno if it's arjun or sahil lolll so i can't say anything
but you could be right....
TiN24 thumbnail

I find this all to be a little strange. To be honest........deep deep deep down I still think this is Arjun, the real Arjun. Don't know how, don't know why, but what I do know is that Kajal can't end up with Sahil......that's just wrong. The story of KDMH is revolved around 4 people, Samay, Krittika, Kajal and Arjun. How can they bring in Sahil and kill Arjun? Kajal is meant to be with Arjun......not Sahil, not Kushaal, not Samay, and not a Arjun look-a-like, but Arjun himself. Then again, this is what I hope happens. BUT, if this turns out to be Sahil and not Arjun, then Kajal will probably end up with Samay in the end. But I still think and feel that this is the real Arjun and maybe he's never changed from the beginning. Maybe everything he has been doing to date with Kajal is all part of his plan? Maybe he still plans on making Kajal's life hell and is doing all this acting, that's why he has negative shades in him? Maybe arjun never changed?

Bottom line, I just hope this is the real arjun. At first I said to myself, "I don't care who or how he comes back, as long as Ejaz is back". But now after watching yesterday's episode, I want Arjun back........the real Arjun. πŸ˜”

EJAZKHAN FAN thumbnail
all of u r right but ejaz did some execlent job in doing the negative role.dont you think😊
Selina thumbnail

I also think that its Arjun because when he went down to sleep on the sofa, he started crying even though he was alone. Why would Sahil cry for no reason at all. But then later on, at the end of the show he sitting with Kajal and he says something to himself i don't remember what he said but he said something about him being Sahil. So, I am kinda confused.

ejaz's babe thumbnail
i think its arjun faking to be sahil!! i fell bad for samay!!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail
we just gotta wait and c what happens!!!
*~puja~* thumbnail
my sister came up with the idea that when arjun lost his memory, sahils girlfriend knew she lost sahil so she made arjun think that hes sahil and so when he took the DNA test he thought he had to change it but when samay went to the doctor the she showed the test result and he didn't believe it... the test showed it was him because it really was him but samay doesn't want to believe it... i don't its a little far fetched but maybe the girlfriend is doing this to get money from the family or something and using arjun as a ploy in the house...
ejaz's babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

I also think that its Arjun because when he went down to sleep on the sofa, he started crying even though he was alone. Why would Sahil cry for no reason at all. But then later on, at the end of the show he sitting with Kajal and he says something to himself i don't remember what he said but he said something about him being Sahil. So, I am kinda confused.

oh yeah i agree with the crying part but then sitting next to kajal and having a glare doesn't sound tooo good!! i'm confused too mayb ektaa it tricking up into thinking that it is sahil becuz he said it but just becuz h arjun said he was sahil doesn't necessarily mean that he's sahil right?!!??!?!?/!!!

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~puja~*

my sister came up with the idea that when arjun lost his memory, sahils girlfriend knew she lost sahil so she made arjun think that hes sahil and so when he took the DNA test he thought he had to change it but when samay went to the doctor the she showed the test result and he didn't believe it... the test showed it was him because it really was him but samay doesn't want to believe it... i don't its a little far fetched but maybe the girlfriend is doing this to get money from the family or something and using arjun as a ploy in the house...

Hummmm....maybe's thats right~!