Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: rihanaa

i hate to say this but yes its kinda boring

neither is the king excited 2 say it. but thats the truth
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey AnuπŸ€—I know i so can see a big difference between this crap DMG and the gold old one!

AR are totally useless too!! They can't do nothing to save the show from where it is but KaSh hota toh baat khuch aur hoti! Anyways AR can't save the show and there so called lovey dovey scenes are timepass too!! so they should start putting sensible things in there show and give others good tracks so atleast it is running warna i just wish that it goes OFF AIR SOON!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I m just luving it and enjoying whatever is shown in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cut ,romantic ,funny
JUST LUV ITπŸ‘

If anyone finds it boring SIMPLY DON"T WATCH IT😑
but don't say it is boring

Why every time everyone has complains about storyline?????????????
I m disappointed and upset  by  such topics 😭

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Hey AnuπŸ€—I know i so can see a big difference between this crap DMG and the gold old one!

AR are totally useless too!! They can't do nothing to save the show from where it is but KaSh hota toh baat khuch aur hoti! Anyways AR can't save the show and there so called lovey dovey scenes are timepass too!! so they should start putting sensible things in there show and give others good tracks so atleast it is running warna i just wish that it goes OFF AIR SOON!

plzz don bring shilpa in this. anyway ther were boring tracks whn shilpa was there too.
monalika thumbnail
Gotta agree here...Was a boring episode. Did they really need that match ? Too much is too bad. I dont like this overdose of extra curricular activities !
AreYaar thumbnail
Waise, what records ARE left to break after we've been treated to the wonderful sight of Armaan in a tiger suit with a rabbit head???🀣🀣🀣

I swear to god, DMG confounds me with it's 'unexpected brilliance' every time!!🀣🀣🀣.....Now THAT's the kind of 'entertainment' I could never have imagined in a million years!!!
Riya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

Havent seen the spi yet, but from the looks of it, every body seems disappointed....I feel like alllll the epis now a days are only fillers, i mean no story nothing..

OHH OOHH How bout now they go swimming opps they already did that..hmmm bball?nope did that...bike racing? Nope did that?? hmm??Out of activites for them too doo..OH Yeah how bout doctory?lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh god Neelu that was soooo true but i agree DMG is getting useless day by day and i seriously love the show to death but don't understand what the creatives are going for πŸ˜•
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

Waise, what records ARE left to break after we've been treated to the wonderful sight of Armaan in a tiger suit with a rabbit head???🀣🀣🀣

I swear to god, DMG confounds me with it's 'unexpected brilliance' every time!!🀣🀣🀣.....Now THAT's the kind of 'entertainment' I could never have imagined in a million years!!!

πŸ˜† too good!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Friends,

Posts bashing the show are not allowed. 

Topic closed,

DMG Dev Team