India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Kajal's Pregnancy! (Page 2)

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged
ya shruti , i agree wid u, sumita wot age group would i be in then???? kajal should have to show otherwise, this aint ekta's style,she shows on otha charaters in just 1 or 2 months of pregnancy. sumita plz do answer my question, as i too want my age group to be known by da forum. no offence by sayin all dis.LOL

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Well, I just meant that you all are too young and so you have not experienced or gone through those days. That's all. I have no idea of age groups. But as far as the discussions here I feel u all are between 13-18. I could be wrong.

Also, one need not show when she is four months pregnant. They start showing only after 5 months most of the times. Miscarraige can occur anytime. It doesn't mean that once you have crossed 4 months then u can't have miscarraige. Probably a miscarraige after 7 months or so is not really miscarraige but you give birth to a dead kid, but still it is termed as miscarraige.

To show on 1 and 2 months of pregnancy is stupidity. it takes most of the times 2 months to even confirm or atleast more than a month.

I am not supporting Ekta though , because all kid dies in her serial or else she has to pay for a kid too, which could be tough as her serial lasts 4-5 years u know.

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
lol..all the babies DO die in her serials...n ya, i guess a miscarriage can happen anytime...especially in an ekta-serial!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
who knows?
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
doesn't she do that in all her serial? not only kill but the showing part?
*Angel Diya* Groupbie
*Angel Diya*
*Angel Diya*

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ekta kills in all her serials that is the only joy she gets out of them. She is sick and demented. She never really lets anyone live!! Someone should just kill her
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i dunno i mean they keep talking about the baby in every episode and it will be sooo upsetting if she miscarries
even tho it is ekta's drama
do drag on the serial she will probably make kajal miscarry....
but if she's plannin to end it soon
that she'll probably have the childk and her true love will be back...I HOPE but no Ekta the queen of drags...who knows
and as for age groups it doesn't matter cuz we are just sayin what's true lol

also i think ekta never keeps baby's long cuz she doesn't want the actresses image ruined
u kno if they have a kid the fans will start thinking the are mothers or something at a young age
that's why nausheen left kkusum
she didn't want to be known as a mother of an 18 year old...so i guess that's prolly why
but if that's the case then why make the girl pregnant in the first place?Confused
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I think the show will end by kajal giving birth to a baby boy (abhimanyu) and her, arjun and the baby will live happily ever after. The reason I think ekta won't kill off this child/baby is because for 1 kajal has been pregnant for too long, secondly because there has been so much emphasis on the baby coming and thirdly, I think because ekta already had an ear-full from viewers because of the whole rape business, so I think she won't kill off the baby because that would create another issue by women who feel its not right to ALWAYS kill babies off the show.

And the reason I say that Kajal should start showing by now is because if you go by real life...........we would still have to wait another 6 months or so until she has the baby. If you guys recall, even in Piya ka ghar, when Rimjhim was pregnant...............within 2 months (if not shorter) she was already big and in the next couple of weeks gave birth. So I figured they would do the same with Kajal. But I guess, we would have to wait and see.

Go to top