India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - 1st September

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Jassi runs after the car but she is too late. She goes back. She has two flashbacks when Purab had asked her that did she ever think him worthy enough for her love and when he told her that Armaan is using her. In the house Billu has told everything to Bebe and Amrit. Both are upset to hear what had happened. Billu admits that it is his fault. Bebe say it doesn't matter and that she is sure both of them will become friends if Jassi comes forward. Jassi walks into the room dazed. The gang jumps on her for leaving. Everybody agrees that it is time to cut the cake. Jassi looks around for Armaan. When she finds him not there she ask everybody where he is. The gang tell her that he had to leave as he had to do some work. Jassi becomes quiet. She doesn't seem upset as I think she has crossed the limit of being upset. She cuts the cake while every one sings and the drums are bring played. Nandu laughs at her as she hasn't blown the candles. Even when she blows the candles she blows it half-heartedly. She smiling but its kind of forced.

Malika is watching TV. "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nanhin Collection" is the talk of the town. The news reporter tells that Armaan Suri's idea was a hit. Malika switch off the TV and looks jealous. She tell to herself that how now Armaan and Jassi's name are together in TV. Armaan walks in. Malika is ready to jump on him. But Armaan says it all first. He asks her that wasn't the store her dream and all. Malika asks him what does he mean. Armaan tell her that he didn't expect her to do this to him. Malika tells him that she has no idea what he is talking about. Armaan tells her that if she is telling him the truth then he really pities her. He throws the bomb on her that Aryan has bought the store. He tells her that if a member of the family is like that they need no enemy. Malika asks him if he is sure. Armaan just keep on blasting on her then leaves with a huff. Malika looks in turmoil.

Meanwhile Jassi is also looking in turmoil. She dials Purab's mobile number but doesn't have the guts or the words to apologies him. Purab realizes who it is as in the background. Natalie comes and asks Jassi what she is doing here for she should be partying. Jassi covers the receiver and tell her that she needs to talk to someone urgently. Nantalie doesn't listen and takes the receiver and bangs it. And drags Jassi with them.

Aryan comes in. He asks Malika that why is she looking so miserable. When she doesn't replies Aryan asks if Armaan has done some thing as he saw him leaving with a face. Malika then say its all his fault. Aryan asks her to be specific. Malika tells him not to act as she know he knows. Aryan again asks her the problem. Then she tells him that she knows he has bought the store. Aryan face doesn't looks shaken or afraid. He tries to explain her but Malika won't listen to any excuse. She tells him that all he cares about is how to defeat Armaan. That he knew that the store was her happiness and dream. Yet he took it away from her and never told her. Aryan tells her that he was waiting for the right moment. Malika tells him that the moment has come now and he can go and celebrate but she won't join him as for now onwards she will never join in his happiness. She is about to leave. Aryan asks her why is she leaving. She tells him that she is going to her room as enough has been said for today.

Jassi has kept her head on Bebe 's shoulder. She remembers the words in the letter where Purab had written how much she means to him. Amrit is busy admiring a present some one gave Jassi. Billu is rummaging through his old suitcase. Amrit eyes fall on the watch and she asks Jassi who gave it to her. Jassi glumly replies "Armaan Sir". Amrit pass it to Bebe to show her how beautiful the watch is. Bebe says it needs battery. Jassi woefully replies that time have stood still. Then Billu finds what he was looking for. It's a cute drawing Jassi made when she was a little girl. The drawing is of her with a crown on her head. Its titled "Rani Victoria" Billu again tell her that how she has made all his dreams come true and so he doesn't ever want her to be upset. He tells her that when he saw the letter he thought it would upset her so he hid it from her. He apologizes. Jassi tells him that its not his fault. Billu tells her that it shouldn't have happened. He tells her that people has money and that after reading Purab's letter he has realized that after him Purab is the one who understands Jassi clearly. Because he doesn't see her from the eyes of the world but from his heart. Jassi tells him it is not his fault as she has failed to understand people countless time. Bebe tells her so what at least you bring happiness to people. Jassi stares at the drawing and then to Billu and say that she will correct her mistake and make it alright as she is his Queen Victoria.

Armaan calls Aryan. Aryan cuts off the mobile. Armaan doesn't look surprised. He thinks to himself that now nobody can save Aryan. Next morning Nandu comes in Jassi's room. When he sees her asleep he tries to get her diary from her hand. Jassi instantly wakes up and scolds him for trying to take her diary. Nandu says with a mischief smile that he was just trying to put it safely some where. Amrit walks in with two cups of hot tea. She tells Jassi to wake up. Nandu complains that most of the time she is never at home but when she is there she spends the day sleeping. Amrit tell her its high time she did wake up. Amrit leaves. Jassi sips her tea. Nandu says to break the silence " Purab is not a bad guy". Jassi say, " I know". Then he says, " We have misjudge him". Jassi say, " I know". Then he says, " He should be given one more chance" (I totally disagree. Purab should be the one given both of you the CHANCE ) Jassi crossly replies that she knows. Nandu says mournfully that if she knows all that then she must be knowing about Aryan Seth. Jassi asks what about Aryan Seth. Nandu is surprised that she doesn't know and asks her if she has read Purab's present. Jassi replies in negative. He hands her the file and Jassi gets another shock. Nandu say that Aryan was the thief all along.

Armaan is awoken in the morning by his mom's call. She asks him to come over as they are having a get together. Armaan tries to skip it but his mom points out that she is not inviting him but telling that he has to come. She then mentions that Aryan will also be coming. On hearing Aryan's name Armaan is all ready to come. He thinks to himself how today he will show Aryan.

Everybody is there except for Aryan. Puru compliments Armaan on his collection as it had created a sensation. Armaan sarcastically say that how its not the only sensation created. Armaan asks Malika if that true. Malika looks guilty. In walks Aryan. Mrs. Suri welcomes him. Armaan jumps on Aryan. He accuses Aryan then there how he ruined Gulmohur and his sister dream as well. Malika looks upset and tries to stop it. Aryan tell Armaan that its none of his business as it is between his sister and him. He tells Malika that had bought the store for her. Armaan tells him to stop lying. Aryan tells Malika that he has bought the store as her wedding gift. Everybody looks stunned. He then turns to Puru and tell him that being Malika's brother he wants to fix the wedding date. Malika anger has melted away. She goes toward Aryan and apologizes for her behaviour.Aryan tells her that he doesn't mind listening any thing from his little sister.And that he didn't wanted Armaan to ruin her dream. Armaan is sulking. He then again turns to Puru and tell him that he wants the wedding on Malika's birthday. Malika practically jumps with happiness while Armaan's mom and dad think it's a great idea. One of them say that in that case it will be a double celebration. Everybody looks at Armaan. Aryan then asks Armaan " Toa dulha raja date kya fixed kiya jai".Just then Armaan's mobile ring. Its Jassi. He thinks to himself how Malika and Jassi always come together. That if Jassi finds out that the date has been fixed all his attempts will be a failure. Which means he will lose Gulmohur and Kohinoor to Purab.

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Deadly, ur writing abilities put life in the updates. Clap

Thanks, again. It has been an interesting turn of events at JJKN.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks deadly. Very nice and detailed. And I agree with you - Purab should be giving them that chance.
Shetal Newbie
Shetal
Shetal

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly you are really great
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Deadly.
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly. Your updates come out in the afternoon and JJKN is shown at 930 at night over here. I read em anyways. I can't wait Tongue
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

thanks for the great update deadly! now that school starts, i cant stay up too late anymore so i have to tape the episodes and whatch them later, so i live by your updates!!!

i was wondering, in yesterday's episode, how did armaan know that purab told jassi that he would go away from her life forever??? i dont recall armaan overhearing that. and whatever happened to the car that armaan gave to jassi? lol. i guess that's why this is a TV show and not real life.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Wow, that is an explosive episode and i must say things are heating up in Jassi huh! Like i said Deadly your updates are splendid and for some reason they aint showing the show at its time allocated and here i am too eager to know what happened so read and did not feel disappointed! Thanks.Clap

And My,that must be a look on his face when they finalised the date of the wedding which i look forward to see.Smile

I forgot to say thanks to Ashwariya when she welcomed me on the forum so Ash here's to you thank you.Big smile

Deadly hats off to you on your splendid job of narration.

I will await the rerun of the episode tomorrow afternoon if they dont show us the show today.

Sweet dreams Deadly.

Rifhat.

Go to top