Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

wat! shera came! yaay!! yes

but wait, in dakoo dress??haan to kidnap dharam??πŸ˜•noo she saved veer ....she came to save them...😳(i must watch episode, im really getting confused.. s u shud dear)πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and veer saw her..s he saw her and was like 😲 is that good or bad??πŸ˜• ab to wo shock main hai

back to the topic:
again: wat!!!!😲😲 agni a king! yup they r thinking to do so
they cant do that, he wasnt even a good prince, he didnt finished his studies at gurukul, how will he rule the kingdom?? are rajjiyasabha mad or wat!😲😑 i agree with u

*Dakoo Rani Rashi, im seeing you here, so i inform you, me mooh band karingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Rash2cool thumbnail

wat! shera came! yaay!!

but wait, in dakoo dress?? to kidnap dharam??πŸ˜•(i must watch episode, im really getting confused..)πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and veer saw her..is that good or bad??πŸ˜•

back to the topic:
again: wat!!!!😲😲 agni a king!
they cant do that, he wasnt even a good prince, he didnt finished his studies at gurukul, how will he rule the kingdom?? are rajjiyasabha mad or wat!😲😑

*Dakoo Rani Rashi, im seeing you here, so i inform you, me mooh band karingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

acchi baat ki πŸ˜†
waise bhi ab hame yeh dialog sune mile πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†veer k mooh se πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RS is not concerned with choosing an able king ! They R only concrnd with choosing sum1 who wud be beneficial to their own interests !!!
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash2cool

acchi baat ki πŸ˜†

waise bhi ab hame yeh dialog sune mile πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†veer k mooh se πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yaaay!!!πŸ₯³ im excitingly waiting to hear it!
i hope this new sia has a good chem wid veer, as the old one used to have😳
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is toooooooooooo much Rajya sabha head is really lost his nuts, he is annoying me a lot.I really wanna stab him.
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

wat! shera came! yaay!!

but wait, in dakoo dress?? to kidnap dharam??πŸ˜•(i must watch episode, im really getting confused..)πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and veer saw her..is that good or bad??πŸ˜•

back to the topic:
again: wat!!!!😲😲 agni a king!
they cant do that, he wasnt even a good prince, he didnt finished his studies at gurukul, how will he rule the kingdom?? are rajjiyasabha mad or wat!😲😑

πŸ˜†not to kidnap him buh to save dharamveer

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
waise bhi Y wud she want to kidnap dharam ? karna hi hai toh veer ko kidnap karegi
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Thanks to Nisha di, Seema and angel.4u for clarifyinf my doubtsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angel.4u

waise bhi Y wud she want to kidnap dharam ? karna hi hai toh veer ko kidnap karegi

Agree, agghar kidnap hi karna hei toh Veer ka kare, so dat he can recover himself. And let Dharam for SiyaπŸ˜†
iloverajattokas thumbnail
i knew it  i was always saying this guy is eviler the jai!!!
hate him no respect for him by the way alll these months and we still don't know his name XD :))
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_kiran

this rajya sabha head has now completely lost it, he wants to go and meet jaivardhan and crown agni as the new king coz when they were incharge no sharmiks dared to go aganist them

but this shows a way to dharam and veer getting together on one side against agni and the moron rajya sabha head

😲😲😲Wottttttttttttt!!!!😲😲😲Btw...hw did they came 2 no tht Agni Jaanu😳😳😳n JV mama r alive?😲😲😲Accordin 2 d news they r provided wid, Agni &JV r no mre!🀒Kya wo PATHAL log jayega?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†2 find Agni n Kallu mama😲😲😑!!
😲