Sports/Cricket

Brett Lee splits up with Liz Kemp (wife)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=618270

there's the link..

now i have my chance...Wink....hehehe...actually i hope he's ok....good luck 2 him!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brett Lee splits up with Liz Kemp (wife)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Yeah...heard abt it...! I think he is in "search" for some dimpled lady...! Big smile
Poor Liz .... she must have felt bad...

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
err...not poor Liz...poor Brett...she's the one who wanted to get separated as brett can't spend 2 much time wid her

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah I read..abt dis news..yesterday..I ws so shocked..I dint hv ny news...abt dis..

I feel bad for Preston..hu is d son of Br8 n Liz..bt dint even thot..tht dey will nt be together..
I hope..Br8 is nt going thru a bad phase..Hope..both of dem..hv split..in a cordial manner..

N Ya..i hv a chance..haha..even though he is double my age..!

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
^ I think Brett has opted out of the Bangladesh ODI series citing personal problems as a reason..

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Australian cricketer Brett Lee was last night 'shocked and saddened' and pleaded for privacy after confirming he and wife Liz Kemp had split.

Lee's family rallied around the blond-haired pin-up who has bypassed the Australian team camp in Brisbane this week and the one-day series against Bangladesh in Darwin beginning next week to sort out his personal life.

Lee, 31, and podiatrist Kemp, 31, had been married for two years. The couple have a son, Preston, 20 months.

Close friends of Lee were adamant there was no third person involved in the couple's separation.

It's understood Kemp initiated the split last weekend, leaving one of the most popular players in world cricket stunned.

"He is shocked and saddened. He loved her," a friend said.

"He was 100 per cent committed and loyal to her."

It's understood Kemp has made several trips to her home state of Queensland recently with suggestions she was already planning a new life.

It's believed those close to Lee also had concerns that she had been spending up.

Lee, believed to have bunkered down at his home in the Sydney suburb of Lane Cove, confirmed the split in a statement yesterday.

"We have been caught by surprise as to how quickly our situation has become public," Lee said.

"It is with regret that I confirm media reports are correct and that Liz and I have decided to separate.

"Given the personal nature of the matter I ask that you please respect our privacy as we attempt to deal with this sensitive situation."

Lee and Kemp were married in June 2006 at the NSW country property owned by radio broadcaster Alan Jones.

Reading dis article..makes me lyk Br8 lee..even..more..!!!cuz mny ppl..lyk him..bt still he ws loyal to her..!!n he luved her..n I hope..he dint opt out of the Bangladesh tour..!!thnx..for telling Shruti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting the article...the news is more clear now...Hmm...its kinda surprising that Liz was the one who wanted to separate from Br8...I mean...i have this thing stuck in my mind that white guys are not commited in their relationship...they take it for granted...(heyall...i dun wanna hurt n e one's feelings..! this was my thought...) but it turned out to be the other way round...

divorce is a sad thing that could happen....i hope their son doesn't get negatively affected by all this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

Aaliya-Rafa

Goldie

Aaliya-Rafa

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I heard about this in the news and at first felt very sorry for the couple (seperation is always painful) though I couldn't help but think......girls.....get in line Cool LOL

Thanx for the articles Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top