20/8/08 Sumer poisoned to death

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Cry
Hi Guys – Really, really, really sad episode – you need a tissue-box as you are sure to cry as Treeveni has poisoned Sumer and he is dead?  I always loved Sachin for his looks but his acting in this episode especially in death scene absolutely brilliant, mind-blowing and he definitely deserves an OSCAR seriously (I think he was totally wasted up until now and his potential never utilized until now).  But I totally hate that evil bitch Treeveni for killing him.

Treeveni sends Damini and Urvashi out of the house. Dad and Vikram already at Work.  She makes milk drink and adds poison to it and says Sumer this is your last drink.

Shagun comes in her room looking for Treeveni – Shagun is thinking what is mom up to? What is her next plan? Then she finds poison bottle on Treeveni's bed empty and says oh no she is going to poison Sumer.

Treeveni with milk with Sumer and he questions why Shagun hasn't brought it up she says you know – Shagun and me – never mind. Sumer puts the drink on bedside table but Treeveni encourages him to drink and he agrees.  Shagun is running upstairs to stop him from drinking the milk. He is about to drink it and Shagun comes and stops him and tells him that milk is poisoned.  He is not listening to Shagun and asks How can a mother poison her child? – mothers are like god – as they both give life not take life.  My mother is my god, she loves me to death – (literally).  Sumer says a lot of nice things about his mom and drinks the milk.  Shagun wants to phone the doctor but Sumer stops her and say some more nice stuff about his mom – Treeveni is thinking – OMG Sumer has blind faith in me and he loves me so much.  Sumer still angry with Shagun BUT starts to feel unwell and starts to cough and Shagun quickly phones the doctor.  Sumer walks out of the room.

Cry

Sad Scene –need your tissue-box for this ----

Cry
Shagun gets him to rest on sofa in the lounge as he getting sick.  He says to Shagun that he wants to see his mom and evil bitch comes and he falls to her feet (so sad – guys I was totally crying all the way and I had lump in my throat OMG) He is crying and talking to his mom and said that if a child is naughty and makes mistakes then its parents right to discipline them but what did I do wrong? Why did you do this me? Why did you poison me? Why this punishment for what crime mom? My own birth-mother left me as an orphan and then you came along and I started loving you like my real mom and forgot that I was an orphan and loved you as my god – but what did I do wrong?  Mom, if you wanted anything, I would have given up everything for you and left this place and never come back. I have one request from you and god, that the mothers love that I craved from you in this life (CryOH bless – so sadCry) – I get in the next life.  Promise me mom that in next life you will give me birth and your motherly love that I was deprived off in this life and then he falls to the floor and closes his eyes and shagun is shouting Sumer, Sumer, Sumer – Wake-up  and she starts crying and  Treeveni is still standing there like ice-maiden statue and it ended on Treeveni regretful face.

I give this episode 10/10 for Sumer's (Sachin) acting for the death scene  – it is worth watching the video for.

Is my Cutie Sumer dead for real or is it a Sumers Plan? He looked pretty dead to me.

Will he live?

I don't want him to die – I want happy ending.

Sachin Tyagi's acting in the last part – death scene – just mindblowing and I love him even more as he is not just good looking but fab actor too.

Cry

Really Really Sad JayCry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanawebkapJaanu80bella10loop118***Anu***choudhary.ababe_e_angelivy_softydhindsa_rajimah403anna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20/8/08 Sumer poisoned to death" in Solhah Singaarr forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetie4eva

IF-Dazzler

sweetie4eva

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
CryvCry thts soooooooo SAD THNXXX 4 THE UPDATE

bella10

bella10

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

They copied the last part of this episode from Anil Kapoors'  movie Beta.......LOL  how creative LOL

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanx so much for the update.

Archana

Archana

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
This scene reminds from the movie "BETA" staring Anil kapoor, madhuri dixit and mom as Aruna Irani.  Its the exact scene in the end!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top