India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

UPDATE FOR MAY 13TH

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

TongueALL JASSI FANS ARE WELCOME TO COME TO JASSI_PRETTY AND ENJOY THE SHOW WITH US.  WE HAVE DAILY DETAILED UPDATES SINCE THE BEGINNING, HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS GOING ON 24/7, VIDEO CLIPPINGS OF JJKN AND BLF, AND ALL THE LATEST ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS...INCLUDING OUR VERY OWN PERSONAL PHONE INTERVIEWS WITH ARMAAN SURI BY ONE OF OUR MODERATORS.  WE'LL BE DELIGHTED FOR ALL OF YOU TO JOIN US IN OUR GROUP WHICH WE ALL CALL OUR 2ND HOME.Embarrassed

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

WE HAVE NEW VIDEOS COMING UP SOON SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ONES ALREADY UPLOADED BEFORE THEY ARE DELETED! 

THANX

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashee01

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 15 May 2004 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

I wonder why this is still continuing...

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 15 May 2004 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
keep wondering!
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 15 May 2004 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
If u can read, then u would know that the last post is no where close to any other update.
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 16 May 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Doc

Its so nice of you that you shared a good resource with our site members. But posting blank messages on the forum is strictly discouraged.

Btw.. how it happened that you needed India Forums platform to publicise your site when you were happy to be in your own forum. Or is it that you proving yourself to be a good example of the famous hindi proverb "tail..

If I am not wrong either you are a fake (not a doctor) or just got your license cancelled. As dedicated doctors are so engrossed in their work that they hardly find much time for their family that promoting a yahoo group is out of question.

What you all say guys ?

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 May 2004 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vbhatter

Hi Doc

Its so nice of you that you shared a good resource with our site members. But posting blank messages on the forum is strictly discouraged.

Btw.. how it happened that you needed India Forums platform to publicise your site when you were happy to be in your own forum. Or is it that you proving yourself to be a good example of the famous hindi proverb "tail..

If I am not wrong either you are a fake (not a doctor) or just got your license cancelled. As dedicated doctors are so engrossed in their work that they hardly find much time for their family that promoting a yahoo group is out of question.

What you all say guys ?

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

Mr. Bhatter,

I am sure you must have noticed that the members of Jassi_Pretty and Anonymous, Sunshine have patched up this issue in the friendliest manner possible. Your accusations to Doc about cancelling her licencse is nothing but derogatory in the worst manner possible. Even sunshine is a radiologist. I personally feel that it is extremely rude and indecent of you to poke your nose in Doc's personal life and making cheap comments. I am surprised that the members (esp Anonymous and Sunshine) have nothing to say in this matter. Nevertheless Doc regrets telling you about our group when you were posting msgs on other groups asking for updates. Little did she know that she is in for such behavior and nuisance.

Blessings to everyone!

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 16 May 2004 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Be at sports guys!

But docs are believed to be more tolerant which sunshine has shown. But our new member Mr. Doc has'nt shown any such virtues.

Even I have given the reason for my assumptions.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vbhatter - 16 May 2004 at 10:29pm

Go to top