Shweta's indya.com chat transcript

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
indya:Hi Chartbusters, welcome to this week's chat... This time around we have the adorable Shweta Gulati who has returned to television with a new avatar. She now joins her fans to talk about acting, hosting and lots more. So keep those questions coming in.

indya:Hi Shweta, welcome to the chat...
shweta gulati:Hi everyone....

guest86:Hi Shweta I am a great fan of yours. Do you have boyfriend, if not will you please marry me.
shweta gulati:How old are you, whoever you are...

love_ht:Hey Shweta... Your sooo sweet... Your super cool in Zara Naach Ke Dikha.... Any plans of coming in movies?
shweta gulati: I am not that ambitious, I am happy with small screen, I don't aspire to be a Bollywood actress, sorry to disappoint you.

guest82:What's your pet name?
shweta gulati:That's too personal to share with my fans, but my friends call me Shwets.

guest82:Can you describe yourself in one word or one line.
shweta gulati:Fragile... Handle with Care ha ha ha.

guest82:How did you start your career?
shweta gulati:Five years back I started with commercials, then there was no looking back... Clichd but that happened to me.

guest104:Has any interesting incident happened to you on the sets of Zara Naach Ke Dikha.
shweta gulati:Every segment has something funny happening... Last week the director asked me to walk on this ramp and I slipped and fell on my back in front of the whole set... Well that was funny for the people around..... Hmmm.... I am glad I am part of this set, some great people for co-stars here - I enjoy being myself.

guest104:Hi Shweta who is your favourite co-star?
shweta gulati:I have had a very healthy relationship with all my co-stars, but the one I will be remembered with for long in Karan Wahi, not just because we got along well, but also because we clicked off on screen.

guest132:Do you feel like dancing when you see the contestants of Zara Naach Ke Dikha performing on stage.
shweta gulati:Sometimes, yes, I like to, but I prefer being a host, I think contestants have too much pressure on them... Yeah but there are times when I just feel like joining them and doing a jig.

guest90:Hey Shweta, how were you in school? Major anti boys attitude or were you demure and shy.
shweta gulati:I studied in a all girls convent, and yes so I was always wary of them but I did not have any guy friends... At all, in school.

guest82:What is your greatest weakness?
shweta gulati:I wish I could name them all… But yeah most surely dogs, and if the next question is my greatest friend - it is me, myself.

sweet_angel_sam:What is your opinion on reality shows?
shweta gulati:They entertain, great TRPs and it pays people involved in it well.

guest69:Do you like anchoring shows or acting in serials.
shweta gulati:I like both, I like the mix of acting and anchoring, gives me more to do.

guest149:Are you a foodie . Which is your favourite food?
shweta gulati:No, I am not a foodie at all, not fussy about it, food for me is to fill my stomach. Though I like pani puri and the likes of chats etc.

guest74:Hi do you want to work in k serials?
shweta gulati:Only if I have something constructive to do in them.

guest107:Do you miss remix? Are your remix colleagues still your friends?
shweta gulati:Some of them yes, I have however moved on, I do miss the times on the sets on Remix

guest104:Can we see you in any other projects. If yes please tell us what they are?
shweta gulati:I am doing a show called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, that's all am doing as of now.

love_ht:Heey Shweta.... I like you sooo much.... I am big fan of yours... Any plans of coming to Kuwait?
shweta gulati:Yes, if I get a chance I will surely come... I will keep you posted about it too

guest149:Who is your favourite contestant in Zara Naach Ke Dikha?
shweta gulati:I love the little boy and girl - Amay and Sweeny.

guest149:What do you do to keep your skin so glowing?
shweta gulati:Drink lots of water, start your day with tender coconut water and yes be happy in life.

guest149:What was your ambition in life as in do you always wanted to be an actor or something else was in your mind?
shweta gulati:I live each day as it comes, and I am not too ambitious, I did not plan being an actor either.

guest134:Hi Shweta which co-star do you like that of Zara Naach Ke Dikha or Remix
shweta gulati:Both the Karans, in Zara Naach Ke Dikha and Remix.... Had a great time with the two as co- actors.

indya:We have come to the end of the chat... Shweta any message for your fans?
shweta gulati:Hi all, am sorry I could not be here for long with all of you, I love you all equally, and will keep entertaining you all the time, so keep watching the show!

indya:Thanks Shweta... Bye
shweta gulati:Bye, all, Love ya!
Originally posted by maxliz

guest104:Hi Shweta who is your favourite co-star?
shweta gulati:I have had a very healthy relationship with all my co-stars, but the one I will be remembered with for long in Karan Wahi, not just because we got along well, but also because we clicked off on screen.

dis is like music to my ears😳 ... i had a big grin on my face when i read it.😳

its so amazing na..its just not us who miss TiaRanveer☺️.... but even karan -shweta miss each other😳..even karan said so in his showtime interview😳
Thanks for the chat transcript Rach.u know Shweta comes across as a very intelligent and smart girl.
loved the bit abt Karan Wahi and that falling on the stage thing is funny too😆
Natalie.
hey thanks for this awesome chat transcipt racheal

all questions asked and reply of shweta is so cute 😳

wish we could  have been there but it deosnt matter as we got this beautful chat transcipt i loved each and every answer of shweta specially that comment of her that she is fragile handle with care😳😆 and her glwing skin secret which she shared of drinking lots of water  😳😉

and afcourse the karan part gosh that was so cute and you are so true its music to our ear even they cherish those moments of tiaranveer and miss those moments 😳😉

i am so happy hearing this😳

and whole chat is ausumn😳😉
Edited by angel3142 - 15 years ago
hey thanks rachel i was waiting eagerly.. for this chat transcrpt.
 how come no ones names were mentioned..
whothe hell is the guy....😡what a stupid question to ask ..  got some nerve to propose to her.... how ccome he got through the scanning of mods??
 anyways at the rsk of repeating what you all have said  its good to hear that karan and shweta ahave always nicethings to say about eacch other..
and i had even a wider grin whe shweta mentioned her dogs
 we share te same weeknesses😉

Edited by aparna_1988 - 15 years ago
thank u so much 4 this chat transcript subu...i was waiting for it