Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Sonalicious and her 'Dramatic Kattars' (Page 6)

Mamtaa37 Goldie
Mamtaa37
Mamtaa37

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by touchthesky

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/...aye-Kidnap.html adsy rainsy , faru and alll .. check out immu!! ohh man he wants to gv us heart attacks or wat??he is just irresistable sonalicious and immu shud do a movie soon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh die

OMG!!!! Imran looks like one evil guy! Nice change in look. WOW! From Jai who would not fight, to this guy who would attack. Likess the looks! Wink

After seeing the promo, I really want Sona and Imran to do a film together..LOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
ohh sonaaa & imran = ONE AWESOME FUN-FILLED MOVIEEEE, itd bee awesome :P !

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Not onlyyy you Adsy.I think we all will!!! Have you seen the new promooooo. OMGG! Seriously, literally HOLD YOUR HEART GIRL cuz Imran is def going to come and pound it out. OMFGG! His soooo goood. * speechless * Jeezz.His soooooooooooooooooo HOTT!! And tht angry lil look he doessss,i swear i just died and went to Imran Khan heaven [ if such exists ] God. What a jump from JTYJN to thisssss!! Now i really, badlyy, truely want Sonam and Imran to do a filmmm!!! NOW NOW NOW...

Imran Khan KIDNAP ME, im a willing volunteer. Muahaha
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/...aye-Kidnap.html adsy rainsy , faru and alll .. check out immu!! ohh man he wants to gv us heart attacks or wat??he is just irresistable sonalicious and immu shud do a movie soon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh die

I knowwww. NOW NOW NOW!!! I wish i was a *ahum* Birlliant * ahum * director of some awesomeee story/script written by Becksilooo and id get my hot shot producers aka Adsy and Ammu to sign them both on. Muahahaha. I wishhh...WinkLOLLOL

Edited by raiinie - 20 August 2008 at 7:22pm
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mamtaa37

OMG!!!! Imran looks like one evil guy! Nice change in look. WOW! From Jai who would not fight, to this guy who would attack. Likess the looks! Wink

After seeing the promo, I really want Sona and Imran to do a film together..LOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming

haha just checked it loving it will do avi OMG am loving the song
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I have seen the promo and died!! How can someone be so damn HOT!! And what a transformation from the cute looking guy next door to this hot looking evil man!! I am so stunned!! And what expressions!! and What stares!! And what ...what...*faints*

HE IS THE KILLER MAN!!! LADY KILLER!!! GIRL KILLER!!

KIDnap all of us Imran!! I think Sona would be the first in line for this bad boy!! :P

Btw...how do you change you siggy man?? I wanna put Imran and Sona!! I changed mine at sk.net...the beauty and the bad boy!! LOL

Edited by admail_bd - 20 August 2008 at 8:34pm
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Ahahaha.Adsy ur here! Lol. You have to activate ur account first. Then ur siggs would show up =)

Exactlyyy. Imran Khan is THE Bad Boy that Sonalicious wants. Too bad he aint singleee!! *heart ache*

Ahhh.Lady Killer! ahahahhaah..

His sooo talentedd. God! i loveeee this evil man character his protraying...THUDD-ilicouss!!
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
But Imran is no bad boy in real life. He is more like Rats. Sona won't want him. She would want Kabir- the kidnapper and get into a messy relationship!! LOL!!

Ok i am gonna try and see if i can do sthg abt that siggy.

Go to top