Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Sonalicious and her 'Dramatic Kattars' (Page 4)

ash k Goldie
ash k
ash k

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touchthesky

so lets ge back to sonam.. guys watever the fate of dilli 6 might b , i am having a gut feeling the role she is doing is completely different i mean there she ws a quiet girl and in dilli 6 i feel she is a talkative one..

doing different role desnt mean doing a 21st century role and deliverying dialogue the same way yu do in the earlier movie!

sonam will b fine in dilli 6  i feel strongly!

other than sonam i am excited abt immu darling! he is sooo amazing. his dialogue delivery just opposite in kidnap to wat he did in jaane tu.. thats called handling different roles..

and i am excited abt neil mukesh too , his movies like jail by madhur bhandarkar , or sudhir mishra's movie woowwww..

i just cant wait for dilli6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s hey amrita!!!!!!!
melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hello ash :)

woww mamtu thats cool i think . bittu lolzzz

Edited by touchthesky - 20 August 2008 at 8:18am
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ammu- Okay wil doo sweets. Ive watched the film actually. Though it was so-so. Will PM you my full review! =) Imraan - *THUD* His one Hottie and a brill actor. Im soo looking forward to Kidnap! God. If all the goons were like him, then KIDNAP ME IMRAAN!! Hahaha. Neil- my sweetoo!! I miss seeing him around events. His just dissapeared. And i lovee tht both of them are working with such fine directors and not only striving for commercial success. Imraan's and Neils choice of directors are enviable and i like the fact tht Sona is heading int he similar directions..Our girl def has to work with Imraan and Neil! I dont know bout anyone else, buti can def vouch for Ammu and Adsy being all high. If she works with Imraan! Ahahaha..

Edited by raiinie - 20 August 2008 at 8:32am
melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ahhahaha..rite bang on rainsy .. and thats why i m fan of these three ppl  :) and come on u will also be high if sona works with immu hehehe
Mamtaa37 Goldie
Mamtaa37
Mamtaa37

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
^^Yess! Hope that she works with Imran! They look good as a pair!
Bittu - Sounds like a bubbly girl!
melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
rainsy sona do hav brains bt a little instinctive , which is good some way some way bad..

sona hs brains i can get it becoz she is an avid book reader..any intelligent persona loves to read books. becoz it enriches urself..

p.s: i am not intelligent i dnt like books LOL
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Ahahha.I knowwww. I cnt wait for the day, when the reports come out tht Sonam is to work with either Neil or Imraan!! DUDEE. Id be the happiessttt!!..*YAHOOOO* Lol

Yea i like Bittu too. Imagine her character to be really loud and bubbly- propa Funjabbi!

One thing i like the most about Sonam, is tht beside she being all bubbly, talkative, into fashion and partying. She also has head tht actually has brains in *surprised* LOLLOL We all know Sonam has capabilties and potentials heck, you only have to watch 5 mins of her and youre convinced!  I know shes taking alot of time into signing any films, but i rather her wait for the film shes passionate about then for her to star in an any old film where she only comes for like 5 mins or so. WTH! Although for her fans the wait is excruciating, i trust our girl into being wise about her decsions. Im sure Sona has some planss up her sleeves! But for now, we shall have to sit tight and wait for 2009!!! God.LOLLOL
melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
and i am happy that sona working with abhi . abhi is one guy who always do mature roles beside regular stuffs. sona must hav learned a lot from abhi , and the senior actors like waheeda ji .. and offcourse one and only my all time fav amitabh bachchan  Embarrassed

Go to top