Part of New Moon in Edward's perspective

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
 Hey guys! I was surfing through SM's website and I found this part in New Moon that she wrote in Edward's perspective..... it's when Rosalie tells Edward that Bella's dead ugh Rose is so... blagh! poor Edward....

http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_rosalie.pdf

this other part is in Rosalie's perspective after she calls Edward....then Alice lets her know that Bella is fine.

http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_miscalculation.pdf

and this is a little summary of the story in Jacob's point of view... I like his sarcasm 😆

http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_jacob.pdf

enjoy!
Ariba 😛
Edited by SVlover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the links.

I actually like Rosalie xD since she's the only person who does not to worship the very ground Bella walks on.  In this little snippet, I totally second Rose's thoughts - the ones about the family, at least. The rest, I can understand. Edward - hated him in the first and second snippet. Suddenly, a girl who he's known for what? 1 measley year of his 100+ life means more to him than a family that loves him, accepts him? Carlisle helped him a lot  - became his father in every sense of the word and yet, he can't live for the people he calls his "family"? That's being ungrateful.

Couldn't get through the first five pages of Jacob perspective >.< He was more entertaining in B.D. A lot less whiny, too.
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
thanks for sharing.
i read that like a month ago or something.
i liked it.
when i read Edward's point of view,i understood how he really felt.
Rosalie felt really awful for what she did.
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ariba
Thanks a lot...
I loved jacob's perspective...but thats not something new..being a hardcore Jacob fan..I would love anything to do with him...

I felt for Edward too...
 I hope SM seriously gives some thought to Jacob-Renesmee ...I would die to read about them....
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGSH!!!!! I browse her site aaaaall the time!!!!!!! How did i miss this!!???? Thanks Ariba 😃 Edited by *Nishi* - 15 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im sooo eagerly waiting for it since twelight i alwayz wondered what was edward thinking?sooo finnaly we'lll all know!!!!!!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feeel for rosalie now :)

thanks for this
ammmu thumbnail
Ooohhhh, very interesting!! I havent had the chance to read Jacob's persepective yet, but wow.... I definitely liked reading the other ones. In the sense that things are a lot easier to understand now, after reading New Moon.. cos that scene in New Moon went by very quickly, because all Bella could do was hear what Jacob was saying, what Alice was saying, not the other person on the line... I've never not liked Rosalie, but she truly and honestly didnt know that Bella was alive. She may have thought a bit hastily, but since she thought Alice has always been right, and thought she would be this time as well... will edit my post once I've read Jacob's part!