Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

WHERE IS NAUSHEEN SARDAR ALI?????????????

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Oh god, I don't know how many of you people agree with me but I think that Mansi Roy is not a good Kkusum. She seems like such a whiny woman. That is the main reason why this drama is not getting good ratings. I wish Nausheen would seriously consider coming back. Unforunately she is currently doing a Pakistani serial that is coming on GeoTV in which she looks beautiful! I actually know many people who have ordered GeoTV just to watch her. since I am a Pakistani, my whole family has GeoTV so I know. This Mansi roy is ruining the show and what I can't stand about her is that she knows someone is after her life, but that doesn't stop her from going into secluding places!!! I mean, how stupid can one woman be. For example yestarday when she got a phone call at the Tsunami Party, she could not hear so decided to go to a secluded area FAR from the hall so that the killer could conveniently pursue her. I mean anyone would half a brain would know that since the WHOLE CID team is there for her protection, wouldn't it be smart to take one of them with you?

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

hahaha...cmmonnnnn nali! Its not mansi joshi roy who is making the decision for her to go off wandering. hahaha...its the stupid writers. I felt the same way you do about her for a while in the beginning. Actually, i boycotted the show for a week. hahaha..then i missed seeing kshitij so i started watching it again. And honestly, to tell you the truth...i personally like mansi joshi roy alot now. For some reason, she suits kkusum. Not better than nausheen of course but she still does. And she actually looks the age to be kumud's mother. I think she can act very well. Ive seen her in various plays when ive gone to india..this was when she wasnt so popular...but she can act.

but yes i know, we all miss nausheen

lilflute Newbie
lilflute
lilflute

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
well, nausheen isn't in kkusum anymore becuz she made the choice of quitting just because she didn't want to play a motherly role. Her loss. Personally i like Mansi Roy alot, and the writers are the ones who keep making kkusum do dumb things. they keep twisting the story to make it last longer.
PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Nausheen is on Ana now... the indo-pak serial!! shelooks so nice there too Smile
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Nausheen was obviously better than Mansi, it hink that and so does my family of like fifteen people. LOL! It's tru that mansi looks like a mother of a twenty year old, but if nausheen were older, trust me she would've acted Mansi's ass out of kkusum. Nausheen juat had that pride or whtever it is that makes her voice sond so proud. If i think about it, it sort of seems as if, if Nausheen were here she wouldn't of went back to Abhay. She is whiny. Mansi i mean.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

yeah she looks ood with abhay!!

the way mansi cries is so annoying!!

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I know. Her crying annoys me too!!
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
ya i've noticed that mansi...cries a whole lot more then the old kusum did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ditto though.........as long as i get to see kshitiji...i really dun care about kusum...even though she is the main character!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top