nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
I think that it has been too long for Jassi's change. I mean, she is changing in other ways but she has not changed physically. I am getting annoyed now. Also, I thought the whole point of the show was that she was different from everyone yet she still was a very confident, woman. So wouldn't chaning her be like going against that??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail

Yes but this is entertainment!!  We are all dying to see her change and hopefully it wont be long now!?  In the next couple of weeks apparently!

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this really is getting annoying...t & d are following the ekta kapoor policy for sure.....STRETCH THE SERIAL !!
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ya...they are streching the show too long now....i mean if they want to change her than they should before the audience die of boredom
Dreamyangel thumbnail

Sabar ka phal metha hota hai

The longer u wait the better it's going to be

bas02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamyangel

Sabar ka phal metha hota hai

The longer u wait the better it's going to be

Hopefully it is!

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
filhaal the only change I wish that they would not employ in the serial is the bus/taxi/rickshaw changes 😆😆
meghavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Yes but this is entertainment!!  We are all dying to see her change and hopefully it wont be long now!?  In the next couple of weeks apparently!

Yah..im dying to see her change, because i want to see Armaan's expression when he sees her.  And if Nundu changes too, i bet Armaan, would be really jealous, because then we got a, transfromed Jessie and Nundu..[Kya Baat Hai!!😆]  Also Pari and Malika will be shocked, especially when they see Nundu, because they said that "he may have a car, but i dont matter we have class...[they also say that hes ugly]  So then they will be shocked, and then maybe Pari would really like him!

But like they said, that "Jessie is different from the rest, but very confident", they would be going back on that, but its just a show..!

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
chayya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nali476

I think that it has been too long for Jassi's change. I mean, she is changing in other ways but she has not changed physically. I am getting annoyed now. Also, I thought the whole point of the show was that she was different from everyone yet she still was a very confident, woman. So wouldn't chaning her be like going against that??

not really because if we take care of ourselvs and look pleasing then there is nothing wrong.Also if she  had changed before it wud be weird but if her change comes due to her new found confidence & she strats beleiving watever she has done is due to her own caliber and not due 2 sum1 else's meherbani then it will not go against anything.

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chayya

not really because if we take care of ourselvs and look pleasing then there is nothing wrong.Also if she  had changed before it wud be weird but if her change comes due to her new found confidence & she strats beleiving watever she has done is due to her own caliber and not due 2 sum1 else's meherbani then it will not go against anything.

i agree. plus i wud also love to see arman's expression when he sees her