AR FF: In love with the enemy(lst pt updt page124) - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

God Krati, I'm feeling really jealous😛. You just finished one fab ff and here you are already with a new one which gives every indication of being another winner😉. I loved the intro👏. Though I admit the name "Sheena" threw me off for a while. I was like Sheena? 😕 So where's ridz? Armaan was in rehab? 😲Wow, interesting twist. And the title really caught my eye. Hmm…will they meet and rub against each other on the cruise or is there some Khandani dushmani here? Anyway can't wait to find out. Do update soon and please do pm me when you post the next part😳.

hey i am so so happy when i saw ur pm...........thank god u staretd this second ff of ur because i was missing ur first one which was a hit.......well i bet this will also be a hit becaue it is everyone's favorite jodi AR..when i read that u wrote that u have planned out everythin will u be able to continue fast like u used to do in ur first ff...........if u can then that will be great...........continue soon.............thankc 4 thepm and i dont have to tell u to pm because u already wrote that u will pm everyone one who read ur first ff............. CONGRATS ON UR SECOND FF.............

❤️MONA
wow i love it so far!! 👏 sounds interesting! could u please PM me when u update? 😳 please continue soon! 😳

Avanti
Hmmm, ur FF looks really interestin!

Can't wait for ur 1st part, please do PM me plz

-Natasha
Hi gr8 started of ur ff, can u pls send me the link for ur first ff so tt i can read tt as well and pls do pm me when u update ur next part here. thk u
awesome fanfic and awesome idea.. continue soon
hey i luv tha concept n tha story do ocnt soon n fel free to PM me plzzzzzzzzz do!

❤️twinkle!
Another one of yours..........super cool
count me in and PM me whenever you update and i like the concept
Update soon
Originally posted by ttimpy

hey krati.................this sems a gud one again.................my favorite AR..........and if i'm not wrong...even though u havent planned out the whole thing....u r stil gng to be super fast in ur updates....................i just cant believe how fast u updated ur last FF.....keep it up gal........

and pl. add me to ur pm list for this FF also.....................

and the title seemed so familiar..........i remember reading an M&B with this title long time back................lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks a lot for reading my new FF and leaving the comment here.

I can't say if its gonna be good or not because i have not thought of the story yet but i hope i would think of something soon.

as for updates i can't really say that i'll be regular or not becoz i m having my exams right now so m really sorry about that

and as for mills and boon i m not mch into them i have hardly read any but i guess i'll read the one under this title.........😉it might just give me some ideas

Thanks again
Will def PM u wen i update which will be today itself
Originally posted by angelnevelie

hey nice start gurl!
do continue soon n thanx for da pm!

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

wow yaar very nice FF
its very interesting
thanx for pm
now plz plz do continue soon.........
cant wait 2 read next part