India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

this show is much bettre then YMLH

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged

i know that ekta has done so many bad things with this show but still i like this show cuzz atliest the show runs around kusum as its concept....not like ye mery life hai where they just show opposite of what the show should be.......ronit wed's his so called puroonima didi....yak how discasting is that.......ekta is much bettre then that.....and ekta has done one thing so good that i love which is koi dil mein hai is now for 1 full hour wow......i love u ekta for that...keep up the good work

what u guys think let me know might be i am wrong for u guys...but its my personal oppinion.......u have right to give yours....

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
YES!  YMLH has lost it's touch
what's goin on??
and Kkusum sticks to it's values
i mean sure cuz of Kali things were...uhh bad but now everything is wrapping up and something better is going on
and I love KDMH too it's awesome!!!! and so shocked that it's not really Arjun but oh well
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I like ymlh but now i think that kkusum is gettin betta. I hope ymlh gets bak its touch cause now its gettin borin n they rnt really talkin bout her life anymor
Sania-Usa Groupbie
Sania-Usa
Sania-Usa

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
welll....kkusum same ghisi piti story.i thought it was about a grl from middle class family and her strong values and traditions............dont we know that already since the show started......i thought it souldve ended when Mahi had a baby and she gave it to Kkusum and died....now its alll about mystery,suspense,killlings,people from past coming over and over again.....stealing ur sisters husband(even though step-sis)how to do nakat to get ur luv back.....and ect. ect. ect. & Sohan will dieCryhow sad....and bechari Jenny had to die cuz of Kkusum...couldnt the killer tell difference between Kkusum and Jenny cum on just cuz of 1 shawl......and why is it that evrytime Gurv tries to talk to Kumud...Kali is always around...aur ab pura khandan is in Shimla....and Abhay ko Tashu key saath dance kertey huey k-sisters,Sohan,Gurv,Khishtijh,Nukul....no1 saw him entering the party..........they have such bloopers in the show.........YMLH yah it did looose its Touch.....its not even worth watching anymore cum on ab tou koi college hi nahi jaata...Pooja jo nahi jaati kisi ka dil nahi lagta......Koi dil mei hai....its great just they really streched it out but i think at the end Sahil will be in luv with Kajal...and Punjh family will forgive him..welll thats just my opinion...i am liking Jassi i hated it so much but Jassi got better then any other shows on Sony......lemme know what u all think.....bye tcTongue
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

sania u should start directing something tv serials or so. ireally what u just say about kkusum & stuff...............

kha door ki nazar he tumari. 

welll....kkusum same ghisi piti story.i thought it was about a grl from middle class family and her strong values and traditions............dont we know that already since the show started......i thought it souldve ended when Mahi had a baby and she gave it to Kkusum and died....now its alll about mystery,suspense,killlings,people from past coming over and over again.....stealing ur sisters husband(even though step-sis)how to do nakat to get ur luv back.....and ect. ect. ect. & Sohan will dieCryhow sad....and bechari Jenny had to die cuz of Kkusum...couldnt the killer tell difference between Kkusum and Jenny cum on just cuz of 1 shawl......and why is it that evrytime Gurv tries to talk to Kumud...Kali is always around...aur ab pura khandan is in Shimla....and Abhay ko Tashu key saath dance kertey huey k-sisters,Sohan,Gurv,Khishtijh,Nukul....no1 saw him entering the party..........they have such bloopers in the show.........

i really likes it.LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

lolLOL

all ppl r confuzedConfused

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Well, Ekta does now how to market her shows properly. And its true that KK is much more interesting than any other show on Sony right now. With the party, Tashu's return and entrance of new stars, the show is defintely heading in the right direction. The prob with YMLH is its trying to be something its not- its boring right now, even with the **shocking** turns. YMLH is (was??) my fav show, but when it was about college students and not some 17-year olds dealing with crises, deaths and hellish marriages. And the rate at which YMLH 'leaped' ahead is unbelievable- jsut a few weeks ago Pooja-Ronit were romancing on the beaches of Goa in stylish Goan clothing and now what? Ronit is wearing docker pants and pale collared shirts (still looking cute) Anyway, what happens in Kkusum is expected (with the divorces and marriages) but not in YMLH. We don't need another Kkusum 'clone' on TV esp when KKusum is still on the air and Sony's no 1 show. At least Kkusum sticks to its story and **flavor**. I can't believe I'm defending Kkusum against YMLH, but this is how pitiful YMLH has gotten. At least Kshitij wasn't Kumud's jiju in the show (yucks) and she didn't have to feed him ladoos or whatever mithee Pooja fed Ronit.   And at least in Kkusum, KDMH they manage to find the killers- in YMLH its like what the heck, the guys dead so let's leave it at that. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top