Sirikalaam Vaanga by Kasturi/Tmt. Selvam Makkal (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 36

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Originally posted by jangjang

Recently read "AVAL VIGADAN"They have a short  newsinfo about

TMS.For those who didnt get to read it ( some keypoints though;to my best of
understanding)
Credits : Aval Vikatan Magazine  
S kumaran have directed "KANAVARUKKAHA" 100 episodes.
But his solo director  venture started only with TMS.
He say Archana character is inspired by her own mother herself.
He has a  thangachi in his hometown and from his young age he
has admired working women ( i.e working and taking care of family)
but seeing his mother,he has learnt that  managing the household
is of same caliber .

Kosuru Thagaval: +2 varikuum thaan padichirukkaru....

jangSmile,
thankyou so much for the infoSmile, again some one  proved education is not a barrier for the success Clap.  can you pls tell me which issue of aval vikatan this article was in?

Vani aka. I saw the above newsinfo on January 4  edition of aval vikadan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirikalaam Vaanga by Kasturi/Tmt. Selvam Makkal (Page 34)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Jangs and Neths, excellent job!ClapClapClap

Thanks for the encouragement ,eljay

Edited by jangjang - 05 March 2009 at 11:30pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Clap Great job Jang and Nezu akka....i had a good laugh reading both of yours...keep em coming ClapClapClap

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Clap Great job Jang and Nezu akka....i had a good laugh reading both of yours...keep em coming ClapClapClap

Thanks aisha_muka1984

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jangjang

Originally posted by vani2007

jangSmile,
thankyou so much for the infoSmile, again some one  proved education is not a barrier for the success Clap.  can you pls tell me which issue of aval vikatan this article was in?

Vani aka. I saw the above newsinfo on January 4  edition of aval vikadan.

JangSmile, thankyou so much, i did get thatSmile, thanks a lot

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thodarum Konjam KarpanaiEmbarrassed !1 Part 2

Everyone's mouth wide open. Vittta something cud fly inLOL... yellarom ore side parvailai looking at netz. Paachai maatai kai marudhu.. from eljay to vani akkaConfused . Netz yellarum ignore panni friendalia sindhamani jayanthi vai greet pannurangal. "Yenna pannara indha netz..." shiva rombhavai kulapatil irukerangalSmile. Nindre idham shake aguthu avangalakeLOL. "Idhu kuu yellam ippo time illai, we are here to make sure archana completely forget selvam and unggal paiyanaku katti kudhuka ..." says netz to sindhamani. Ippo yellaram nijamavae shock agurangalShocked. Yellam eyes fire shooting netzAngryAngryAngry  from the back. At the same time director Kumaran sir and the whole tms crew have appear. Seem like Netz has invited them all. Netz calles jang jang and isaitamil, whispers to them something. Isaitamil ore jolly and eyes glittering with naughtinessEvil Smile. Jang Jang keeps nodding head in everything that netz whispers to them. Wink

"Ulla vangal yellaram..." Sindha with big smileBig smile... Netz ask Kumaran sir and the team to enter first. The rest about to enter annalum netz stop them. Isaitamil immediately locked the front doorWink. Back Jang Jang has locked the back door Wink and both of them report back to netz "ore 2 days vekke they cannot escape out ..."WinkLOLLOL netz has big smile on her face. Yellaramakum suspense thangamudiyalai. Ddss rombha muraikirangal netz parthe. Shiva "netz vekke kandhipa paachai mattai undu..." nu think pannurangal. Netz turn to them and in mute tells them her plan. Yellaram mugathil smile appear.Big smile Vani akka marapadhiyum pachai mattai keep pannurangal .."che che, pavam netz, ivalava super idea....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" Giri vekke plan okay, as long saravana bhavan coffee irudha adhu podhum.Wink

Eljay, isaitamil, jang jang, shiva and vani akka all ready. Vani akka and shiva kaiyil paper pen ready yaar iruku. Ivanga mudhalil auto lai kalambarangal nirkira auto lai. The rest all having big smile and satisfaction on face. "Appadha .. namma aasai pattadhe inniki nadhukupogadhu..." sangs rombha vai jolly yaa irukerangal.Dancing Second auto comes and second batch makes a move.

Yellarom TMS shooting spot vekke reach agurangal. Vani akka vum Shiva vum ready yaar irukerangal. Netz ready vaa nu kekurangal and Shiva aruvama "yes maa netz,.... idhu yenggalodhe best ... outcome"Embarrassed nu solli gives the stack of papers to netz.

All tms makkal enters the shooting spot. Inside, all tms characters have gathered. Yellarom IF makkal parthe konjam adhipogarangal. ShockedShockedShocked

kalakal thodarum EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Going well nethzClap.........keep it up Thumbs Up,

I think, we are going to  change their dialogues (mean TMS crew's own dialogues) is it neths???? and we are going to threaten them to speak our dialogues or otherwise they will get pacchai mattai adi????  Am i correct???Embarrassed

Ok, Carry on Neths.......TongueLet's seeDay Dreaming

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
NethsSmile,
ithu romba nalla ideaBig smileClapClap, i like itClapClapClap
Sindha vai paartha apparamum pachchai mattai thoonguthey ngarathu thaan enoda kavalaiWink
Awaiting for the next partBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top