Sirikalaam Vaanga by Kasturi/Tmt. Selvam Makkal (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 36

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

Ah..ha....Netz..Neengalum start panna porengala....Besh Besh.... so happy...

Sekarum strat pannunga Netz...waiting for that too... Day Dreaming
adhan akka pothuthangal ... ippodhiki netz one not yet naa Embarrassed  akka vudha enjoy pannugol Wink

Thanks akka, that was a good one. Alaga iruku and sirupu sirupa varudhu .... nalla ore ice breaker ClapClap sari yeppo next chapter .. avaludhan waitingsu Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by netra_rama - 23 February 2009 at 3:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirikalaam Vaanga by Kasturi/Tmt. Selvam Makkal (Page 29)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks giri, eljay, sangs, siva and neths,Smile

eljay if there is a function, i would have informed you certainlyBig smile.
Sangs, neenga decode panna netra vai ketkanum i'm sure she willTongue.
Siva, unga guess correct naama muthala porathu shed ku thaanWink
Giri, i will try my best to arrange the un interupted supply of coffee for youLOLWink,

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Bus odara sugathila ella passengers um nalla thookathila irukaanga, suddenly, isai  woken up by the sound of low battery beep in his laptop.  He saw a lorry comes in the opposite direction,  all of a sudden he started to says in a loud voice, "bus vegamaa poguthu, ethire oru thanni lorry vegama varuthu, bus um lorry um neruku near varuthu……", our bus driver get panicked heard this,  and he close his eyes with his handsShocked, left the steering wheel deal on its ownWink.  Conductor  driver ah maari oru two minutes ku steering pidikarraru, driver then calms himself down and take over the steering wheel.  Conductor get tensed and came straight to isai "antha lorry thanoda paatuku kadanthu pochu illa? Ethuku ippadi bhayamuruthineenga'? Isai replied, "illa, enaku oru naalaiku rendu moonu tharamaavathu ippadi buildup kodukalena iravila thookame varaathu…. Athaan….Tongue".  Conductor thalaiyila adichu kitte appaala poraaru.

Journey goes on for another half an hour.  Then conductor's voice woken-up the passengers " neenga ketta idam vanthaachu ellarum eranga ready aagunga….", passengers get excited and when they looked out of the window, they saw small shops, tea kadais, and a mechanic shed, ada athukulle irunthu velai seiyarathu namma selvamEmbarrassed…..  Then all passengers scream "nirunthunga bus ai" again the driver velavelathu poi bus ai orankataraaru.  Ella passengers um rumba aaravaarama irangaraanga.  When they reach the shed, ange rangan, kuppan are under a car doing some repairs, siva auto pakathula nikaraaru, aana selvathai mattum kaanom.  Tasnime asked "enge mr.archana or sorry sorry mr.selvam?" Shiva answers with a sigh, "ivlo nerama inge thaan irunthaan ippa oru nimisham munnaadi intha pakkam oru kazhuthai rumba vekamaa odi pochu, enna nenachaano, selvamum athai thurathitu odi poitanD'oh, naan enna panrathunu theiryaama inge nikaren".  

Everybody wonders why selvam ran after a kazhuthai!!!  Giri talks to herself, evalavu neram thaan ingeye nikarathu, oru coffee kudicha thevalaiBig smile: then she asked shiva, "enpa shiva neeum selvamum ah ooh na oru kadaiku poi coffee kudipeengale antha kadai enge iruku?", siva replied, "antha kadai iniku pooti iruku", giri rumba salichukaraanga, at the same tims ddss talks in a hurry, "ange paarunga yaaru varathunu….?", everybody turned their head and shocked, archana vai thara tharanu izhuthutu varathu saatchaath namma sivagami ammave thaan.  Sivagami amma tms group ai sattai panama shiva kitte nera poi ketkaraanga " nee thaane pillaiyaaruku eli maathiri avar pinaadiye alayurathu?  enge unga friendu?", shiva bhayathila tension aagi  "oru kazhuthai selvathai thurathitu poyirukuShocked… che che athu vanthu…..naan, kazhuthai, selvam…" nu mennu muzhungaraaruConfusedLOL.  Sivagami amma romba kobama archana voda shed kulle poi wait panraanga…, netra mella mum kitte ketkaraanga, "eli na tiger thaane?"Shocked, mum romba calm ah explain panraanga, nethu athu puli, athu thaan tiger ithu eli, ithuku rat...Big smile, isai lesa confuse aagaraaru, anniku tamil la thirukural ellam sonaanga, iniku eli, puli confused aaguthu!!Wink,

Shiva mella kootathoda kootama othungi ninnu kitte methuva solraaru , "kadavule ippo inge selvam varaama irukanume…", exactly at the same time selvam comes with the donkey with a manthakaasapunagai on his lipsTongue, everybody try to find out what so special of that donkey, yes, there is! the name written on the the donkey "ArchanaWink",  Now all in the tms group get tensed, and eljay, vani yai kobama muraikaraanga, " sonnene kettiya nu ketkuthu avanga paarvai", sivagami amma get angry when she saw selvam and the donkey "en ponnai pathi konjam kooda nenachu paarkaama oru kazhu pinaadi odiyaaratha?", selvam keeps quiet but he murachufies his MIL… "Oru velai, oru kazhuthai irukumpothu,  en innoru kazhuthai pinaadi odinenu ketkaraangaloBig smile", giri whispers in netra's ears, itahi kettu vani, sangs and siva rumba tension aagaraangaAngryLOL.

Rangan and kuppan nice ah nazhuvi tms group oda vanthu ninnu vedikai paarkaraanga, suddenly something sparks to sangsSmile, namma siva kitte mella solraanga, oru velai ithu thaan naanga romba aavala ethirpaartha shed scene ah? Siva is so thrilled to hear that, and ella members um enna aaga poguthonu tension ah nikaraanga, isai get ready to give another buildup.

Shed la enna nadaka poguthu??Day Dreaming

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wow!  You have my heart racing, and then you stop to say "Shedle enna nadaka poguthu?"  Is this fair?  Idhu muraiya?  Dharmam dhaana?  And here I am wondering what is going to happen, and hoping there is no explosion from Sivagami. 

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

ROFL aiyo akka!!!!! thanks for such a good laugh early morning!!!! ROFLROFLROFL and im still laughing lols ROFL eli ... pulli .. tiger ROFLROFLROFL

Akka, the other best one was kanna's build ups ROFL sathiyama yennalai mudiyalai .. it really crack me up ROFLROFLROFL pavam my laptop, got spills of coffee now Cry annalum the build up part ROFL

the min u mention kazhuthai,  yennake adhu comments nyabagam vandhucu and the conversation we had, LOLLOLLOL i knew he was going to bring the kazhuthai because of the name ROFLROFLROFL

Clap way to go akka. good suttals ...naan nalla enjoy panninen ..aiyooo yennake innum sirupu adhengalai ROFL this is for you for giving such good laugh naa Hug

avaludhan waiting su for the next chapter Day Dreaming

s_rajammah

Groupbie

s_rajammah

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
when nezu ponnu kept asking me to come here, i was wondering what. aaahhaaa vani ponnu, hidden talent? Yellam now coming out? super ponnu. nalla sirithen.

LOLLOLLOL the chocking matter nezu sonnala? Vani, shall i do some naradar work and spill the bean about that enga? aaahhaa i can see nezu maa ears smoke coming up. LOLLOL and ponnu, her confusion in tamil words LOLLOL. It always happen here at home. okay okay maa nezu baby, vani, stop maa. She is improving with her tamil lessons
LOLLOL.  and vani her thirukural too. Let me go away before she chase me around the house.

abcd was good one. nezu always tells she gets frustrated with isai replies.

Now im all set waiting for next, before that, can i get some samosa and coffee too?

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Vani Smile,

Ahaha...surprised... Ennnoda guess kooda correct aha irukke.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Wondered..... What a hilarious talents you have pa!!!!!!!!!....... Siruchu kitte irukken vani...ROFLNothing to tell.. Especially isai and netra part.....siruchi siruchi my stomach got pain now......Big smile   Giri's too.....I couldn't control my laughROFL.

Waiting for the continuation of shed scenes........TongueDay Dreaming

Edited by G_SIVAS - 23 February 2009 at 7:31pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_rajammah

LOLLOLLOL the chocking matter nezu sonnala? Vani, shall i do some naradar work and spill the bean about that enga? aaahhaa i can see nezu maa ears smoke coming up. LOLLOL and ponnu, her confusion in tamil words LOLLOL. It always happen here at home. okay okay maa nezu baby, vani, stop maa. She is improving with her tamil lessons
LOLLOL.  and vani her thirukural too. Let me go away before she chase me around the house.

Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top