Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The Rameswaram story:

Rameswaram came out of Radha's house, with his sunglasses perched atop his head, wearing a red T-shirt and shorts.  As he came out whistling, he was stopped by a girl in a red salwar kameez, red shoes, and red purse, riding on a red motor bike.  The girl was none other than our Giri, and she was going to the beach to shake off the blues, thanks to the trials and travails on Anandham and Kasthuri and Tmt. Selvam.  Giri wanted directions to the nearest coffee shop, and Rameswaram offered to take her there.  Giri wasn't sure if she should take this lascivious character with her, but he looked silly enough that she was sure she could handle him, anyway, so she took him.  He took her to the coffee shop in City center mall, and was disappointed that she wouldn't ake him up on his offer to show her around the mall.  Slowly, he came out of the mall, and hailed an auto, when he was shoved aside by two ladies, one glittering in gold, and one wearing a cool white blouse and black jeans.  He kept spluttering, "Ladies, I was the one who hailed this auto," but neither seemed to listen.  The auto driver took pity on him and let him sit alongside his own seat, and neither woman seemed to even notice his presence.  His ego was considerably deflated, but he sat there nevertheless, listening to their conversation.

The golden one said, " Ithu entha Kasthurinde katha ingane maari pochu?  Kasthuri poi jaille, Ram and Rekha porathu, Jothi vera accuse panni, and Masil gammunu irukku ippadi.  Ithu poora oru dramavo by Annamalai, enikku oru samsyam irukku. " and the black jeans said, " Irukkatum chechi, naan ammunition vechirukken, I will tear down the jail.  I am waiting for Giri to bring it all there, and Hosanna and eljay are bringing their own ammo."  Some of the names sounded familiar to Rameswaram, so he started listening closely to see where they were headed, and what their plans were, when the black jeans looked at him and said, "Athu seri, intha loosu maama eppadi inge?" and asked the auto driver to make him get down.  Poor Rameswaram, he got down and hailed another auto and followed the auto in which Sue and black jeans (our very own Rojapoo) were going.

Soon Rameswaram found himself in Pallavaram, and the auto driver demanded that he get down, because he was tired of following another auto.  Rameswaram got down and as he was thinking of his next move, he saw these two young girls in a red Toyota car.  He just stuck his hand out, and lo and behold, they stopped and asked him where he wanted to go, and he pointed to the departing auto with Goldie and Black Jeans.  They asked him to get in, and they all zoomed off, following the auto with our fearless pair. 

The two girls introduced themselves to Rameswaram, saying that their names were Netra and Nallu, and they were headed to Pallavaram railway station for a rendezvous with their friends, and where did he want to go, and what was his name?  Rameswaram cleverly misled them by saying that his name was Ganesh and he wanted to know where those two women were headed, because it sounded like they knew something that would help him solve a murder case that he was trying to work on.

I will continue after dinner.

Edited by eljay - 15 years ago
eljay thumbnail
I have tried to insert my own version of Malayalam, please do not be offended by all the mistakes.  My knowledge is rusty, to say the least.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The going is good Eljay - waiting for the rest -
apram my capsule will be released.
girivanam thumbnail
Pramadham Eljay😃

Ennaiyai ippadi Traffic Signal aakipoteengale ammani!😳😆
Hosanna thumbnail
Eljay - well done! Reading your poo suttral is defnitely more fun than the agony on the other side!
eljay thumbnail

Thank you, Roja, Netra, Hosanna and Giri, for patiently reading through my effort to divert you from Kasthuri's painful present and take you to Rameswaram's colorful future.

Continued ---

As Rameswaram entered Pallavaram railway station, he was stopped in his tracks by the same siren in red, Giri, who told him that the reason for Annamalai's disappearance was to be found in Ramavaram gardens. She offered him to take him there, but this time, Rameswaram was suspicious of her, so he turned around, looked for an auto and flagged one.

He got in without haggling over the fare, and without taking a good look at the driver, who happened to be none other than Netra, in a good disguise as an old man. Netra kept moaning about the current cost of diesel and cost of living and dosais, and Rameswaram didn't have a clue to what was going on, till he found himself in Ayanavaram. "Hey, what's going on here? I asked you to take me to Ramavaram Gardens, if you didn't know where it was, you should have told me." Netra replied, "Ayanavaram, Ramavaram, what's the difference? PaNathai kudu, erangu." Rameswaram said "Evalo?" and the reply was "summa oru five kodu", so he took out five rupees, and met the driver's fist instead. "Five sonna anju rupees illai, five hundred", so Rameswaram said "Ennaya ippadi emathalaama?" and then Netra asked, "Enna, unakkum Annamalai madhiri poNam aaganuma?" and then Rameswaram thought better of it, and handed over the money she asked.

Now that he had no money in his pocket, he decided to call Radha on his phone, and dialed her number. Unfortunately, it was picked up by Santosh, who said, "amma mama popopopo" and put the phone down. He decided to start walking, and this time he saw two women coming in a car. He thought he would try his luck and stuck his hand out, hoping for a ride, and surprise, they stopped. He looked inside and saw this lady with elegant short hair, in jeans, aka Hosanna, and this other lady in Capris, aka eljay, and thought, " Oh no, naan young girls ninaichen, these two just dress like young girls and emathufy people like me. I have to teach these two a lesson." He got into the car and started trying to impress the women, with stories of his business and finances. Finally, the driver, Hosanna, turned around, and told him to keep quiet. "Edho paavama irukku lift kudukkalaam ninaichen, don't be a nuisance or else you will find yourself walking on the road again." Poor Rameswaram, he didn't know that Hosanna had alerted the entire Kasthuri clan of sufferers to be on the lookout for him, and fliers bearing his picture had been distributed by Pat throughout Chennai. He sat quietly, wondering when they would let him out, and soon it became evident that this was going to be a long ride, indeed. It was getting close to 7 p.m, and he realised that he had not had any lunch or tea or even breakfast since morning. Finally, he asked meekly, "Sari, edhavadhu sappida kidaikkuma?" and Eljay turned around and said, "Okay, but first you have to come clean with the truth about Annamalai and Roopa and Rani". Ayyo, what about my sister's kudumba maanam, mariyadhai? Eljay said, " I couldn't care less about all that, will you come clean and tell everyone what a first class cad your Annamalai has been?" He agreed, and they took him to Muniyandi vilas and gave him a plate of Kanjeevaram idlis, no sambar and no chutney. He didn't dare to ask for anything, however, so he just ate it and looked at them. They looked at him, and he looked at them, and this went on for fifteen minutes, and finally, he came clean and confessed that he had no money. Eljay was furious but Hosanna said "Poor man, let him be, He may be helpful to us," and she paid his bill.

They took him with them to a house in Ramavaram gardens, and let him out of the car. As he was trying to decide what to do, out came Pat with a whip in her hands, accompanied by Roja, who was carrying a basket of tomatoes and eggs. Rameswaram took one step backwards, and one egg came flying at him. He moved to one side, and the whip cracked, he moved in the other direction, and another egg came flying. He tried ducking, but the whip cracked again, and some tomatoes came flying. Now Netra and Nallu joined Pat and Roja, and Rameswaram found himself being attacked from all sides by flying eggs and tomatoes. He was getting covered by yellow goo and red juice, and something smelled strongly, and ... "Idhu enna ippadi oru computer mogam? Can't you smell the tomato onion paste burning? The whole house is stinking" said Mr. Jay, and Eljay looked up to face a grim hubby, grim sons and grim father. Ayyo, naan poren, appuram varen computer pakkam.

eljay thumbnail
Giri, you are no traffic signal, you are the person for whom all the traffic automatically stops😆
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was good Eljay - burning tomato onion paste???
vaathu serial kku namba families pay a high price, eh???
Take it from me - Ho I am extremely sorry to repeat this
and crush your hopes - vaathu will be a vaathu, for ever ,
never a swan - her Buddha attitude was sick - she deserves
to count kambis grrrr
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aiyooooooo yabaaaaaaaaa😲😲 Eljay, yenna kulapam pennerengal🤪 🤪🤪... netra vekke thali sutteeeeedheeeee narayana narayana .... idhu yenna pughu torture .......... 😆😆😆

Adepellei tinji pocca 😆 yenna, out food tanna innike 🤣
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Great Eljay!

I enjoyed it very much especially the muniyandi vilas( neengo inge povela?😛) with plain idlis and no side dish- mennai pidikka eppadi than Ramu saapitano? Aduthu andha egomalai clanai vera hotelukku kootitu poi idliya kudukkama verum maava saapida vaikanum..