Fan Fictions

And the hot HOT seat returns....with a wr (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

OK Honey my questions.... LOL

1. Out off all the Armaan you have read about in the FF's written by the Crazy DMG-ians....

Armaan From which Fanfiction is you're favorite?
best armaan has to be armaan fron ur FF torn

And Why? well because its reallly boring (no offence to any FF writers) to see a good armaan again and again but in the FF torn it shows a different side of armaan.

2. Which Riddhima is you're Fav out off all the fan fictions u have read.
best ridhima has to be ridhima from NJ's FF back to newtons law

And Why? well because it was sooo good to see a new ridhima in there

3. When read AR fan fiction which Actress springs to mind... hmmmm well i always be thinking of aishwariya and amrita roa

This is you POV and no members will get offended believe me and be honest.

4. Best concept you have read in a DMG FF?
hmmm  i loved the concept stroy of luban's di FF
with armaan and ridhiam got married and are on a honeymoon but ridhima hates armaan and comes up
with whatever she can to make his life a livign H**l. its a very funny story ot read so i really like the concept

5. Write the following ....

AR meet in a club and what would be Armaan's pick up line?

How would Ridz respond ...in fact write a 3 paragraph about the incident.
will write later promise 
Love Kat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the hot HOT seat returns....with a wr (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Read all ur Answers! Loved each of themEmbarrassed..Won't give u more questionsLOLLOL..Sparing u this timeWink

-KanikaEmbarrassed

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Congrats Swancy!!!!!

Ok well I got some questions for you hehe..

you mentioned that you were shy... imagine you're in a classroom and the teacher asks a question right... and then, there's silence, because no one knows the answer, but YOU do, and you're getting slightly annoyed because no ones answering... do you raise your hand right away or not? lol.. weird question but yeah...

Your ultimate passion?

Describe what the following mean to you

Success=

Money=

Power=

ok i guess thats all for now!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

OK soz i had to leave here the last question's answerLOL 

5. Write the following ....

AR meet in a club and what would be Armaan's pick up line?

How would Ridz respond ...in fact write a 3 paragraph about the incident.

wow kat hmmmm OK i wil

armaan and ridhima meet at a club

Armaan as being the hottest hunk didn't need to ask a girl for a dance all girls she came up to him asking him for a dance. as he was dancing with all different kinds of girls he bumped into one who was different from all other. he stood there memorising every bit of her face. The girl was one other than ridhima, "ohey can't u see where ur going" ridhima asked her face boiling with anger.

armaan didn't answer he was just rooted the spot. Ridhima walked away from there into the wash room. armaan being drunkernised by ridhima's presence went following ridhima into the wash "OMG this guy is so annoying, this day is turning out to be such a bad, first dad, then this stupid club and now this guy dropping a drink all over my lovely dress" ridhima said to herself really annoyed. 

Then someone entered the ladies washroom
all the girls went running out of there as armaan walked in, well most girls she wanted him but armaan didn't give a Damn about them. "OMG u jerk what are u doing here, this is a girls bathroom, u know GIRLSSSSSSS as in ladies. OH god these guys these days, first dad says 'go to the club ur future husbands gonna be there, get to know each other and then will think about what day ur marriage gonna be' MARRIAGE my foot that too, to a guy i don't even know yet. (then looking at armaan) and now u, whats ur problem, can't u stick to ur own work -, ridhima said without a fullstop. But then armaan put his hand on her lips so she couldn't go on speaking, "MARRIAGE??????????" armaan asked questioningly,
"yeap my marriage, and why should i tell u all this" ridhima answered back really annoyed that she gave out too much information to a guy she didn't even know
"Whats your name??????" armaan asked looking at riddz
"ridhima, ridhima gupta" ridhima answered shw could never keep quiet she always had to answer back with the truth and now she gave out alot of information about her
"and the guys name?????????" armaan asked very angrily
ridhima walked out of the washroom and went to the corner of the club and sat down. armaan followed her
"hmmmmm guys name, something like armaannn mallik, god know who he is???????" ridhima said putting her hands on her head

armaan looked at her with a smirking smile
"and let me guess u don't like this armaan guy"
"No way, i haven't even seen him, and my dad thinks i should marry him" ridhima answered back cursing her dad
"Now i've been waiting for ages for him now" ridhima answered
"hmmmmmm why don't u tell ur dad that u don't wanna get married" armaan said smiling to himself
ridhima looked up to armaan, she didn't even know the guys name and she told him so much about herself
"hmmmm ur quiet interested" riddz said giggling
"yeah i am, u know we just met but u can trust me" armaan said looking deep into ridhima's eyes
"i know i can now" " and ur name is???????" ridhima asked
armaan looked at her, "i'll tell u later, PROMISE"
That promise holds a lot to riddz so she let it go for now
ridhima told him about herself things she liked and disliked, but at the back of her head she just wished that she 'armaan' wouldn't show up
"i really hope that idiot armaan doesn't show up" ridhima said
"hmmmmmm u hate him that much" armaan said offened but didn't show it
"YAP"
just then armaan got up from his seat
"where u going" ridhima asked impaietently
"hmmmmmmmmmmmm ridhima, ridhima gupta (riddz looked at him surprisingly) hmmmmmmm Armaan, armaan mallik. Its nice to meet u" armaan looked at ridhima who's face was soooo shocked. he walked away from there, when he got to the door of the club, he looked back and was ridhima with her mouth open and eyes wide. He winked at her and walked away, leaving ridhima breathless

OK that was 3 paragraphsLOL hope thsi situation's OK

Love Kat

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Congrats Swancy!!!!!

Ok well I got some questions for you hehe..

you mentioned that you were shy... imagine you're in a classroom and the teacher asks a question right... and then, there's silence, because no one knows the answer, but YOU do, and you're getting slightly annoyed because no ones answering... do you raise your hand right away or not? lol.. weird question but yeah... if no one answers for a very long time i would raise my hand but i would stummer when i answerLOL

Your ultimate passion? singing and dancing

Describe what the following mean to you

Success= is need in life but don't take it for granted

Money= i really don't care about money, my family means more to me than anything

Power=  it doesn't mean anything to me, power is only for people who think lifes no use

ok i guess thats all for now!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Congratzzz!!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by **~SoniHinnU~**