Fan Fictions

And the hot HOT seat returns....with a wr (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
okay swany mujhe aur raha nahi geya... i cant believe people are passing up this opportunity of grilling you hehe well guess who's back Evil Smile hehe I'll try not to be too severe ( i said try na hehe)

DMG General Knowledge round... Big smile

* When did the show DMG start?

* What do you think should happen in the future for the show (you can be all kekta style if you want LOL)

* What was the name of Muskaan's scooty?

* In the 1st bike race who won?

* Who sings the title track of DMG?

* Who sang the song Ishq leta hai?

Bakwas Knowledge round...

* What is the only animal that cant jump?

* Name one facial feature that doesnt change throughout your lifetime...

* Is it possible to lick your elbow?

* Can a crocodile stick its tongue out?

* What do you call a pregnant goldfish?

Knowledge about you...

* How tall would you be if you were 5 inches taller?

* If you add 10 years to your age, then divide the age in half, minus the answer from your actual age what would your new age be?

* If you walked out of the house with one green sock and one red sock and you were caught by the fashion police what would you do to get out of it?

* A guys comes upto and uses a crummy pick up line, what do you do?

About your friends...

* Which of your IF friends is likely to invent something completely useless and make money out of it?

* Either name a superhero after your friends or make a new super hero name up for them if you cant think of an existing one. (this applies for 10 friends only)

* What character should your 10 friends listed above dress up as for Halloween?

FInally... if you could one thing to anyone here right now what would you say (you dont have to say who your saying it to if you dont want to Wink)

Have fun with my questions Tongue hopefully if someone else comes to your rescue with questions then I'll stop my grilling LOL

Lubna Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the hot HOT seat returns....with a wr (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzic_chick247

im sorry... but i found kat di's chinese animal thing iresistable... i know its not my page... but i just HAD to post this... COZ I FOUND OUT THT IM A MONKEY!!!

If you are born in the Year of the Monkey, you are very intelligent, well-liked by everyone, and will have success in any field you choose. Lucky old you!
haha.... hilarious!! so swansea.. hows the grilling goin???? hope ur having a blast!!!!!! after all its UR WEEK! make it happen!!!!!! muah!

love vini!

Haila ur a monkey tooooooLOL

I was told im a Tiger i was like year figuresLOL

Love Kat

muzic_chick247

Goldie

muzic_chick247

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

Originally posted by muzic_chick247

im sorry... but i found kat di's chinese animal thing iresistable... i know its not my page... but i just HAD to post this... COZ I FOUND OUT THT IM A MONKEY!!!

If you are born in the Year of the Monkey, you are very intelligent, well-liked by everyone, and will have success in any field you choose. Lucky old you!
haha.... hilarious!! so swansea.. hows the grilling goin???? hope ur having a blast!!!!!! after all its UR WEEK! make it happen!!!!!! muah!

love vini!

Haila ur a monkey tooooooLOL

I was told im a Tiger i was like year figuresLOL

Love Kat

tiger??? yea totally figures... catwoman after all!!! hehe..growl.. ok tht was so corny...lol!

yea... me a monkey? mom saw tht and shes like.. wow accurate... and im like.. move on mom!! nothing to see here!! my bro calls me monkey...once he locked me out into the balcony and went like " mom come quick... shit monkeys stealing our clothes..... come quick..." and my mom comes running out wid a broom in her hand ready to shoo the hell outta them.....she runs in to see me banging on the door goin "open up u loser... " unfortunately... my mom had believed him... see wat i mean?? monkey!lol

love vini

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

okay swany mujhe aur raha nahi geya... i cant believe people are passing up this opportunity of grilling you hehe well guess who's back Evil Smile hehe I'll try not to be too severe ( i said try na hehe)
OMGGGGGGGGG she's back !!!!!!!!!!! Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

too easy, 20th august 2007

* What do you think should happen in the future for the show (you can be all kekta style if you want LOL)
hmmmmm i would want Anjali to confess her love for atul in front of the whole sanjeevani LOL

OMG bhoool gayyi LOL

rahul

sonu nigum and prajakta

i'm guessing sonu nigum here aswell Confused

hmmmmm a bird LOL i think its a snake

Ur eye colour  

if u have an extremly long tongueLOL

no don't think soLOLLOL

i have nooooooo ideaConfused

Knowledge about you...

5ft 9 inches

* If you add 10 years to your age, then divide the age in half, minus the answer from your actual age what would your new age be?
i'm guessing 1 and a half

* If you walked out of the house with one green sock and one red sock and you were caught by the fashion police what would you do to get out of it?
i would tell them its a "red sock and green sock day, all people are wearing it" LOLLOL 

hmmmmmmm don't really knowConfusedLOL 

About your friends...

* Which of your IF friends is likely to invent something completely useless and make money out of it?
VinuLOL

* Either name a superhero after your friends or make a new super hero name up for them if you cant think of an existing one. (this applies for 10 friends only)
hmmmmmmmm i'll think then reply later

FInally... if you could one thing to anyone here right now what would you say (you dont have to say who your saying it to if you dont want to Wink)

i would say this to luban di aka u - "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue ur FF soon with AR in their honeymoon and ridhima taking a whole lotta revenge on him. I'm waiitng plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue quickly"LOL

Have fun with my questions Tongue hopefully if someone else comes to your rescue with questions then I'll stop my grilling LOLdon't think anyone might come,,,,,,,,,,, someone come tooo rescuse meeeeeLOLLOLLOL

Lubna Embarrassed

Afreen22

IF-Dazzler

Afreen22

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey swancy......here are my questions....well not a long list....dont worryLOL

1.Where do u live?
2.Whats ur full name?
3.If KSG tells u the following lines....what willu do?
" Jo insaan tumse iss duniya mein sabse zyaada pyaar karta hai...woh tumhare saamne khada hai"

Swancy....i live in india.....i guess u can answer kanika's question nowLOL

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swansea

Originally posted by na2339

OMGGGGGGGGG she's back !!!!!!!!!!! Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

too easy, 20th august 2007 Your a true nut! hehe I cant believe you remembered lmao

hmmmmm i would want Anjali to confess her love for atul in front of the whole sanjeevani LOL

OMG bhoool gayyi LOLStern SmileYou forgot Dhano? LOL lol never mind hehe

rahul perfect Star

sonu nigum and prajaktaHaisha phir se perfect Star

i'm guessing sonu nigum here aswell ConfusedWinkclose hehe Atif AslamEmbarrassed

hmmmmm a bird LOL i think its a snakelmao you've never seen snakes jump hehe, nahi elephants cant jump LOL

Ur eye colour  eye colour ki saath saath eyes too

if u have an extremly long tongueLOLlmao I bet you tried to na LOLLOLLOL

no don't think soLOLLOL

i have nooooooo ideaConfusedTWIT LOLLOLnot you, its what the answer is LOL

Knowledge about you...

5ft 9 inches

i'm guessing 1 and a half

i would tell them its a "red sock and green sock day, all people are wearing it" LOLLOL 

hmmmmmmm don't really knowConfusedLOL 

About your friends...

VinuLOL

hmmmmmmmm i'll think then reply later

i would say this to lubna di aka u - "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue ur FF soon with AR in their honeymoon and ridhima taking a whole lotta revenge on him. I'm waiitng plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue quickly"LOL blue working on it now heheEmbarrassed

Have fun with my questions Tongue hopefully if someone else comes to your rescue with questions then I'll stop my grilling LOLdon't think anyone might come,,,,,,,,,,, someone come tooo rescuse meeeeeLOLLOLLOL

Lubna Embarrassed

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by firdous

hey swancy......here are my questions....well not a long list....dont worryLOL
awwwwwwwww afreen didi i don't mind answering ur Questions 

1.Where do u live? Uk, swindon
2.Whats ur full name? Swancy Monteiro
3.If KSG tells u the following lines....what willu do?
" Jo insaan tumse iss duniya mein sabse zyaada pyaar karta hai...woh tumhare saamne khada hai"   WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW i'll faint LOLLOLLOL

Swancy....i live in india.....i guess u can answer kanika's question nowLOL  loved ur questions di plzzzzz put some more questions for meLOL

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
OH wow no 20 question ???????????????? LOL

i'm missing answering ur Questions guys

Post Reply New Post

Go to top