Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Lol, oki dear... Imagine youre in the classroom... and you have to ask a question, REALLY BADLY!! You can't hold it, its important. And you've got all your classmates around you. Right... you wouldn't raise your hand right? Because if you do... then... what's going to happen? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if it was something really urgent i might put my hand up but i rather just ask my neighbour πŸ˜† i would be more scared to ask in front of the whole class

and glad youre liking the questions! lol   me tooo loving the hot seatingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

-Cherry- thumbnail
wooooooooooooooooow no ones asking more Q's πŸ˜† did everyone run away ????????????
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swansea

wooooooooooooooooow no ones asking more Q's πŸ˜† did everyone run away ????????????

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you wish, im just finishing some stuff off then will come and torment you more mwuhahahha
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehe... Swancy, you didn't answer my question though.
-Cherry- thumbnail

Lol, oki dear... Imagine youre in the classroom... and you have to ask a question, REALLY BADLY!! You can't hold it, its important. And you've got all your classmates around you. Right... you wouldn't raise your hand right? Because if you do... then... what's going to happen? if i do put my hand up and ask all the eyes would be on me and then i would stummerπŸ˜† especailly if there are guys in my class then mein toh sharam se maar jatti πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and glad youre liking the questions! lol 

-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: na2339

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you wish, im just finishing some stuff off then will come and torment you more mwuhahahha

i'll be waiting i loveeeee ur question, i was waiting for someone to come and ask me more $ more question's

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I had the same answer when my coach asked me that question. More like fear than shyness, dontcha think?

I got it over it though hehe...

Hmm... next question. Would you like to STOP being so shy?

I'm really sorry if my questions are too personal :D
heezy thumbnail

okies... this is going to take a completely different twist now hehe dont ask im feeling slightly mad so will definately try to drive you mad tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* aek baap ki bete ki bachi ki ma ki pati ki behen baap ki kya lagti hai?

i.e ..langoor jaise aankein, bandar jaise chaal, dimag hai aek teen saal ki bachi ki par andaaz hai kya kamal πŸ˜‰ ..
* make your own verses to reply to this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Cherry- thumbnail

OMG, I had the same answer when my coach asked me that question. More like fear than shyness, dontcha think?  

sooo true i was more fear when i asked my first question πŸ˜³ 

I got it over it though hehe...  i still can't get over it 😊 i'm still scared and i fear sooo much when i talk in front of people

Hmm... next question. Would you like to STOP being so shy? i would loveeeeee to stop being shy but i don't think i can

I'm really sorry if my questions are too personal :D

heezy thumbnail

Lubna is torture big time lol

oye hoye zenny alien babes you know me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where theres a chance to torture I'll be at the front of the queue mwuhaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†