Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

ya sukhano ya

nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Does any1 watch this show? I am curious to know what happens to kasturi's baby? who was d father? and did she have miscarriage or is she still pregnant?

Sakhi... Senior Member
Sakhi...
Sakhi...

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hi Neha,
I am watching this serial... Nowadays, zee Marathi links are working so I am watching many serials LOL 

Kasturi is still pregnant but who is the father is not yet clear. 
I watched yesterday's episode too... So I can give you most recent updates about her. Mayuresh madhe mul janmala ghalanyachi keval 5% kshamata / chance aslyacha medical cerificate denari file Dr. Abhay Adhikarinaa Narahari deto ani Abhay Adhikari Kasturichya charitrayavar saushay gheun tila gharabaher hakalayla nighato. Sarita tyanna adavate, pan Dr. Abhay aikat nahi..Ithech ha bhag sampato...

Hi kasturi, konalach kashi vishwasat ghet nahi he ek kodach aaheAngry Ticha radaka chehara pahila ki mala agdai irritate hota..... Pan serial baghnyacha choice hi mazach na... so "aa bail muze mar" ashi awastha hi mazich!!!Smile

Edited by Priya25 - 20 August 2008 at 5:51am
yudi-ki-rani Newbie
yudi-ki-rani
yudi-ki-rani

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
not watching
hardyrules Groupbie
hardyrules
hardyrules

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehavarun

Does any1 watch this show? I am curious to know what happens to kasturi's baby? who was d father? and did she have miscarriage or is she still pregnant?

Kasturi's real name is Sharvari Lohokare....she is my close friend's relative...i had gone for my friend's brother's marriage where she was there....and tell you people she is so beautiful.......my goodness... i was really impressed..i had watched this serial once or twice before meeting her....but after that marriage...i came to USA in few months...so could not watch the serial any more...she is really more beautiful than what we see on TV...

I was just like how can I propose her...but my friend told me...she is busy with work and concentrating on her career more ..specially Marathi plays....

so things didn't turn out for me........CryCryCry
nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyrules

Originally posted by nehavarun

Kasturi's real name is Sharvari Lohokare....she is my close friend's relative...i had gone for my friend's brother's marriage where she was there....and tell you people she is so beautiful.......my goodness... i was really impressed..i had watched this serial once or twice before meeting her....but after that marriage...i came to USA in few months...so could not watch the serial any more...she is really more beautiful than what we see on TV...

I was just like how can I propose her...but my friend told me...she is busy with work and concentrating on her career more ..specially Marathi plays....

so things didn't turn out for me........CryCryCry

aawww hard luck buddy!
But u shud hv proposed to her. maybe she wud hv said yes Wink
madhu83 Groupbie
madhu83
madhu83

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hello Nehavaru.....You can watch ya sukhano ya om www.mypopcorn.com in 5m over look of this.
search on it in MARATHI option.....
nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Thanks madhura Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top