Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i'm surprised...her body was capable to produce kids at this old age....
it's crazy....the kids will later become responsibility of the sisters.....and who knows? they might even become a burden on them....

lol the kids neices and nephews will have a mammoo and khala that are like more then 15 years smaller then em
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
" daughters are not allowed to inherit property "

this is a load of crap...is this for real! i have never known this till now...the gender differences are never gonna change unless this law changes!

what the hell...how can they even say that their daughters will take care of their son if they die...!!! do they want the son to be a burden on his sisters? gawdd people like this really irritate me! the old fashioned thinking...truly bugs me!
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm surprised that some people here are actually surprised that this bias exists. its there its very prevalent

stats show more educated people in india are MORE likely to abort female babies then lesser educated people. 

this is mostly a generational thing it'll change over time. however family planning (limited # of kids) and traditional bias against girls in india, china, south korea (to name a few places) has led to the female fetus abortion problem.
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

this is a load of crap...is this for real! i have never known this till now...the gender differences are never gonna change unless this law changes!

what the hell...how can they even say that their daughters will take care of their son if they die...!!! do they want the son to be a burden on his sisters? gawdd people like this really irritate me! the old fashioned thinking...truly bugs me!

there is no law that forbids girls from inheriting that i know of, actually in india legally a girl can NOT be denied inheritance rights. however the tradition of boys inheriting is very old and it over rides new laws