AYLS- 8th is Ethereal...Page 117-Secret S - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys....sorry 4 being so late...was caught up with some things

anyways,this place is sooo damn awesome....its so divine n heavenly😳....its fantabulous....u guys did a greatttttt job👏....love the name the most😳

nitz,the post really fab😃.....love all the siggys,they make this place soo dreamyy lol😳
and the write-up is amazing....great work guys😃😛

take care everyone....hope to see u all soon😳

😛
look who r here finalllyy😆....shellu and vansh r u guys playing hum saath saath hai or what?😆😆 gaye the toh dono saath main gayab hue and aaye oth dono haathon main hatah daalte hue😆😆😆...waah kya pyaaaaaaaar haiiii😆😍

anyways welcome back budhooooooooooooooooooos😳🤗misshed u both chooo much🤗🤗u guys better be active here else i wld have to find someone to launch a complaint against u both only😆😆😆...and u all have laods ot catch up onnnnnnnnnnn😳😳....watch all the rocking mixes and vote for mix compy vote for siggy compy drool over ethereal and shout out ki naaaaaaaaaaaps is the beshtesttttt😳😳😍...do my tareef😆☺️☺️..and what not😉

and shellu idiott why didn't u buzzed me after ocming back from ur trip i htought u still in Shirdy only😆and u know what i was planning to clal u tom night only coz u seriously had bene on the misisng list for a looooooooong time now😆😆 thnak god u pmed me els ei wld hav definatly called tonight😆what tellypathy man😛😳🤗.....and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah even am feleing bad ki ethereal doesn't has anything of youuuuuuuu😭....but u don't worry ethereal is not totally completed yet one whole post is just dedicated to youuuuuuuuuuuuu and your creations shebbs coz seriously no home would be complete without your special touch😳😳🤗...so meet me onlyne i wld tlel u everything on ym only as it is u NEVER understand pms😆🤣 ..and if am not on when u r on then plz give me a buzz i wld come on thennn😳

and vanshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu woh gurl did u drink phenniiiiiii or nooo?? that tharaaa old wine of goaaaa?? its yummmmmmmmmmm i had gone to goa with my freinds and we had a helll of a time there its a palce to go only with friendsssss and u know am helllllllllllllll fascinated by water and sea and wavessssssss so these guys had a tough timeeeeeee contorlling me from going far far away in the sea😆😆😆we used ot get up at four am and wlak through jungles ot go to this beach which was all deserted and all and we used to see the sun rising above the horizons it was magicaaaaaaaaaal just magical and man i as it is am hell fascinated by all the catholic architecture and all so i toh fell in love wiht goa the minute i steppe dout of the station i still remember how hell excited i was when i lighted a candle in St Fransico church😳😳😳

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah gooooooooooooooooooa is for AY maaaaan that sea and waves so reminded me of their guitaar fightttt😍...its definatly one of my fvttest places in india😳

kaaaaaaaash hum sba mil ke ja paateeeeeee😍😍😍

Tears started flowing down her face like twin reveries, every passer by was looking at her with precarious eyes as if trying to gauge at her profound sadness. But she didn't care. Her eyes were burning with pain and she did not had any more courage to shield away all her misery in her eyelashes. Tears perhaps were the only one that seemed to have mercy on her. Imagine her helplessness if even tears refused to come to her escape. But was there really any escape for her? Or was she fated to forever live in the shattered pieces of her life, every piece giving her glimpses of what could have been but the very next minute she would see the reality of her life being reflected in her eyes and again be doomed with despair.

Her life had turned into a series of daydreams where she hopelessly yearned to hold her close to her heart again. And today she had seen her dream standing right there in front of her just at her hand's reach yet an eternity away. She had witnessed the inception of that one moment which she had always wished she would live to see. Yes she did see it but she was not part of the
Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
@cuppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........u hereeeeeeeeeeee😃🤗🤗seeing u after so so so soooooooooooooooooo long 🤗🤗oh cuppyyyyyy how cna i ever gte over the magic u created for us during ayls 7😳😳.....can never never never ever thnak you enough for all the hard work u did to make magic what it issssss we seriously owe the beauty of magic to you cuppyyy😳🤗🤗...am choooooo happy to se eu in our new homeee..welcome baaack🤗🤗...keep giving these appearances and kepe us posted on whats happening our dalring cakey's lifeee😃🤗

@gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....what pen sketch siggy u tlaking of re ?? me didn't got u😆 and main bhi yehi pooch ri hun gun devi ji when r u continuing your ficccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am waiting for it desperatelyyyy tu continue karegi uske agle din hi u wld gte my next part😉........plz continue kar plz plz plz and kya new scenessssss what scenes u imagine hunnnnnnnnnnnn?? don't u think like a good adorable devil u should share your secretest imaginaitons ur deepest fantacies with ussssssss?? so come on out wiht your pnadora box of imagination share it with us tooo this is the only way we cna kepe on adidng on to the unending memoreis of AY we created😳😳
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh u talking of that dhagaaaaaa sceneeeeeee??😍oh god oh god oh god gunnnnnnnnnn tune kya yaad dila diyaaaaaaaaaa😍that scene was JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST😍 i sitll remember how i felt when is aw it for few minutes i was just like thisssssss😲then i realized ki hello no it wasn't a dream but i actually saw thissssssssss😍oh god raj was lookinggggggggggggggg😍shit i feelll head over heels in love with him seriously i was shivering from within when i saw him like that and when priya came in tab tooooooooooooooooooh😍i still can't forget the wya she bluuuuuuuuushed seeing him shirtless😆☺️ oh my god and they way they held on to each others hands i mean he didn't let go of her hand even after she gave him the dhaga☺️☺️☺️that was just soooooo☺️☺️and she looooooooooooooooked a wlaking dreammmmmmmmm☺️😍😍man whenever i look at her i fial to understand how can someone look soooooo sooooo divinely beautyfulll😍😍he word ETHEREAL suits her to the T😍😍...and the background musiiiiiiiiiiic😍😍...hay bhaggu that was a recreation of magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic i so fell in love with RP again☺️☺️
by the way gunnnnnnnnnnn did u saw the siggy kimmu made on this sceneeeeeeeee??☺️☺️☺️its a muuuuuuuuuuuuuust see am so wanting to wear that sigyg again right now right hereeeeee☺️☺️

@karryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....hi baby wld rpely to ur post later but right now i have to tlel u ki the moment u tlkaing off that dialougeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and ashi's expresisons in that one IS THE MOMENT FOR MEEEEE ITS SERIOUSLT THE THE THE MOMENT her expresison that smile the way she hugs herself mushylyyyyyy the way her eyes r shining with a hidden nervousnessss and the way she says it ki aaj jab yeh actually ho raha am nervouuuuuuuuuuuus that honest acceptance of her nervousness shit it just left me in awe i dunno how or why but that day i start loving her much much more...{as if i loved her nay lesser pahle but this scene trippled my love ofr heeeeeeer} hav loads to tlak about htis scene karry again thnaking u for giving me an opportunity to once again write and relive this glorious episode every moment of it is an epic for meeeeeeeeeeeee😳😳 😍

@had a horrible daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay😭😭😭bad stomach crampsssssssss had ot leave office midday only infact earlier than midday😭😭😭not feelin well at allllllllll😭😭 

congooooooooooooo on first fifty of ethereal guysssss☺️🤗...and "twinkle winkle"😉

am an IF ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEER😲😲😲 SHITTT I AM AN IF ROCKER and no one of u wisheeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeee😭😭😭am shooooooooooooooo huuuuuuuuuuuuurt heart brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeen😭 😭😭 where is my rocker giftttttttttt?? i want my rocker gift else KATTYYYYYYY😭😭BUT OH MY GOD CNA'T BELIEVE I COMPLETED FIVE THOUSAND POSTS HERE😲😲😲out of them 4900 would be ashi or ay😳☺️☺️..........geee exciteed☺️...me a rocker yeaaaaaah☺️☺️

sorry sorry sorry ms new if rocker v 4got 2 wish u but hamari chatterbox ne kab se rona dhona start kar diya humein toh pta nahi chala koi naa but bagwan ki yehi marzi thi dat i hav 2 b d 1st one to congratulate u dats y kisi ka dhyaan nahi gya smriti gi

or black mailimg fir se shuru kar di hai tune yaar mein abhi boht busy hun so next weekend tak hi nxt part post kar sakti hun so sorry guys 4 keep u all w8ing i'll try 2 do it as soon as possible

n Ashi yuvi ke scenes jo mein imagine karti hun uske liye toh apko wait karna padega priya n yaar mein karungi share tension naa lo bs thoda tym mile toh i'll d dat

luv u all

Chao

Gun😊

Hi all... I don't have time to say much except that I miss you all... and hopefully we will meet on weekends... but neways main reason is for posting this... Thanks to Anu she recorded two AY scenes... one we already have (perfect hona zaruri nahi hain scene) but another one is the oneee where yuvi screams at nakul coz he was calling her CHIC! 🤣☺️☺️ It has pehle AY scene and then yuvi-sid-nakul😳😳

So here is the video of the unseen scene and to all those who have account on youtube, do reply to Anu please😳 Here is the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z46ZfX6xy_M[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!

Love,
Naps😳

Miss you all🤗

hyper wellagiri and boredome ka nateeja hai ki i have come up with a brand new game😆😉

though the idea of the game is not myne the credit for the game goes to Jai Singh Rathore's twisted girlfriend Meghana for whom life is not what it appears to be but every obvious thing has an illusion attached to it😆😳😳 and she very happyly calls it the "Whats This" game😆😆

so i am presenting to you the AY version of this imaginative game😳😳

all you need to do is see something imaginative in every single thing

for example yuvi is asking ashi

Whacko Whats this?

now all you need to do is get in the inside of ashi's brain and think like her and come up with an interesting answer as to whats he thinks this simple rose might connote😳😳...the one who answers would post the next "whats this" object😉...interesting hai na?😳😳...especially considering the fact ki both of them r churazyyy so it wld be fun to think what insane answers they might come up with😳😳😳...i toh already have thought what might be ashi's answer over this rose😈..and trust me its hillarioooooous..but i want one of u to kick start this isliye me keeping quite😃

i hopeeeeeeeeeeee u all wld enjoy this game its quite funny and quite an exercis of the brain especially if u wld hav to think the whacko-psycho way😳😉

ya ya ya u all can say hun ki loony u r a geniuuuuuuuus what a soofi game and all am all ears for my tareef😳...and am ready to share half the credit with Miss Meghana😆😆
really nice video..........i luv yuvi's expressions whn nakul calls her chic..........its damm cute.......n ashi cn potray so much frm her eyes whn she says tumhare aur mere beech me jo hua wo me bhul chuki hu bt sayin ths also she is feelin the pain........................n tht kalika wala prank tht ashi played on yuvi sid n nakul is hillarious wll luv to see all the scenes again...........today i ws readin the updates one scene ws too gud... whn aditya n yuvi were fightin n ashi says aditya is much stronger thn yuvi.....after ths yuvi keeps lookin at ashi n aditya keeps hittin him n at one time aditya grabs yuvi's neck ashi gets tears i her eyes n tells him to stop it...........it ws so cute............i wnt to see ths scene badlyyy.............

@smriti congs if rocker...........u r a rocker genuinely............dnt thnk me again n again i m sharin ths wth u i knw becoz u all r crazy fr ay like me.......so stop......
 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 toony awwsom awsom game!!!!!!!!!!!! lmaaao gr8! wt's dis?! 🤣 
 hmmm lol i tried hard! buh couldn't think of nything bout rose bething wt else! ebded up seeing d leaves n hmm it's BANGLADESHI flag! lolz!  😕   
 k trying again mmm
 ashi: some green coloured vamp ju got it's energy bak by sucking some aire filled phycho's blood! 
Originally posted by usharafuddin

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 toony awwsom awsom game!!!!!!!!!!!! lmaaao gr8! wt's dis?! 🤣 
 hmmm lol i tried hard! buh couldn't think of nything bout rose bething wt else! ebded up seeing d leaves n hmm it's BANGLADESHI flag! lolz!  😕   

OH MY GOD
THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLEST ANSWER I COULD HAVE EXPECTED FROM MS JUMBOOOO
jumbo ko aur banana mat dena bas kha kha ke moti ho ri hai and dimaag chotta hmphhhhhhhh
now listen to my imaginatiooooooooooooon...{saying in rats ka style😆😆😳)
 ummmmmmmmmmmm
how about a nosepoker?? which is deliberatly brought infront of some psycho's snoring nose to poke him out of sleep and leave him in a state of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaanchoooingggggggg🤣...or or even better how about a mini container which would contain red hot chilly powdeeeeeeeer and just when mr psycho's eyes would be fullll of awe for herrrrr and just when he would be about to kisshy her she would galty se uchalo that contianer in the air everywhere red red chilly flakes would fly and land in his bhoore bhoor sunder se eyes and poor babyyyy would star clying and she would start jumping loveeeeeeeeeee is in the air u got to fele it everywhereeeeeee🤣..ab yuvi ko yaad rahega what might happen if he ever dares to give her a rose again🤣🤣🤣...so remember her ruleee mr hemaaaaaaaaan "tum mujhe kabhi flowers nahi doge"😆🤣🤣...she owuld have loved a cactus moreeeeee😆😳😳

ps...the second one was a lil betterrrrrr🤣🤣🤣oki i wnt cut donw on ur food🤣🤣now give the next what if object🤣🤣....this game is funnnnnnnnn🤣🤣

hey karruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u on yeaaaaaaaaah
hi gun i saw u on toooooooooo muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah