Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 188

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by raksha.l

Shocked Haila, you bekhandi...you edited your name from that totally...wait what I will do to u....*revengeful muh*

LOL this is such a historic questionnaire..
And Ru omg do they make any cuter revengeful muhs than thatShocked

ROFL....ROFL....*innocent muh*...let da world figure out who wrote whtLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Masoom Siddy bacha dont leave it to the world.... public sub janti haiLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

You know i do have tears in my eyes...i thought i would find only harshad on thi Fc but allah gave me much more than that...u people have changed my life...and its true...be like this forever...everyone is special in thier own way....Smile

@siddy..while saying u bye ifeel as if i am standing on a airport and someone very dear is leaving me...Hug...study first but do pop in sometime..atleast a mesg a day...Smile

Aaaw, Yasmin....as I was writing my "welcome" post to this FC, I thought I was wiping away the last of my tears with the end of that post, but now look, you're making me cry again....Cry

We really have found our counterparts here, and we really are one big, incredibly insane bekhandi family LOL...I too hope that it stays this way forever...hope no one and nothing changes...ever.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by raksha.l

Shocked Haila, you bekhandi...you edited your name from that totally...wait what I will do to u....*revengeful muh*

LOL this is such a historic questionnaire..
And Ru omg do they make any cuter revengeful muhs than thatShocked

ROFL....ROFL....*innocent muh*...let da world figure out who wrote whtLOLLOLLOL

Zu...you are seeing na...Shocked...if this was innocent muh, tell me what's the opposite of this???Shocked

LOLAnyways let her go...I know how to take care of her....Hehehe....

LOL

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

btw guys is dis emotional session gona be a part of the start of every FC now ...just wonderin ,,tum loagon ko achanak kia hogaya ..bekhandepan sey sensible pan per kaisey puhanch gaye ROFL

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

@payal...u know your encouragement matters so much to mee...u never forget to mention my name...and harshu hai hi aisa ki mere jaisi newbie ke siggies mein bhi jaan aa jati hain...LOL..

@rakshu...we all must agree that whtever mazak we do are just for somecraziness and fun...no one should say sorry to anyone..sorry kahne se apna bhi paraya ho jata hain...and i know payal would never mind anything..lets rock girls and make this fc a more beautiful place ..no shikwa shikayat

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

You know i do have tears in my eyes...i thought i would find only harshad on thi Fc but allah gave me much more than that...u people have changed my life...and its true...be like this forever...everyone is special in thier own way....Smile

@siddy..while saying u bye ifeel as if i am standing on a airport and someone very dear is leaving me...Hug...study first but do pop in sometime..atleast a mesg a day...Smile

Aww Yasmin just like Siddy said u fit in so well.. lagta hai we have known u for sooo long and aww Hug I agree I also feel blessed to know all u amazing and special ppl.. who have become an essential and special part of my lifeEmbarrassed

I know yasmin I feel the same .. but I m not gonna say bye.... I will say Phir milengeBig smile Haina Siddy and Ru?

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

[

P, I read urs as well just now...it was splendid...and so true..u always  hav da bestest of fings to say abt him

Aaw, Siddy, lets not single anyone out here - its all of our combined sentiments that make the FC what it is....and anyway, I don't think we would be who we are here with this FC without one another....I believe we truly are a family and thats why this FC is so beautiful.

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Aaaw, Yasmin....as I was writing my "welcome" post to this FC, I thought I was wiping away the last of my tears with the end of that post, but now look, you're making me cry again....Cry

We really have found our counterparts here, and we really are one big, incredibly insane bekhandi family LOL...I too hope that it stays this way forever...hope no one and nothing changes...ever.

you know what makes outr fc special is this bekhanda pan..in real life where do we do such insane things...if this goes everything goes...harshu will soon become one of us in coming epis wait and watch dearisLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top