Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 188

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@payal.. we cant never describe harshu in words and thats true...Smile
@siddy..where are u going??Cry
@rakshu...fantastic list..send daisy to ask the qts...LOL
@zainu... i will pm it to daisy ..if she likes she can use it on first page...so havent posted here

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Sids, that questionnaire should be dedicated to you, but thought you would feel jittery abt your name being there, that's why did not take that chance...lol....Can't believe you would be leaving anytime now...Confused...Will miss you my dear...more than the words can ever express...and you know that....Hug

Thanks for liking my miniscule message yaar...both you and Zu have been my Vitamin D all through...thanks for all the kind words...

Loved your message as well as the wonderful write up on this FC P...you are such a genuine person...Sorry for having troubled you with our besharminess...really hope you took all that in your stride...

Yasmin, you are such a sweetheart...just in a few days you became soooo one of us....

luv,
Raksha

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Awww u r sooo cutee Payal.... Its such a pleasure to read what u have to say its amazing...
I know every new FC leaves u overwhelmed... I love the way how u express it Big smile
And u r right Daisy is such a gem to put this together in just 2 daysClapClap
I know Siddy.. the msg was SO her.. and the msg I have sent is SO not meLOLLOL

Yay Yasmin I will just check it out and yup Mehndi is SOOO talentedBig smileClapClap Awesome siggies and that too such short notice...

Wah Ru.. chaa gayi ho u and Siddy kya questions..
I wonder daisy ka kya reaction ho ga LOL and if HC himself seesShockedLOLLOL

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Sids, that questionnaire should be dedicated to you, but thought you would feel jittery abt your name being there, that's why did not take that chance...lol....Can't believe you would be leaving anytime now...Confused...Will miss you my dear...more than the words can ever express...and you know that....Hug

haila yaa so true..lol..i wud have indeed felt jittery..u hav gotten to knoe me so well...LOL bt wth...are u mad??,,why u dedicating it to me..it was ur idea all the way..i was onli a partyy to the bekhande pan as alwaysLOL..i dedicate it bak to uuuuuStar

omgg u r making me emotional rakshhhhh/.i will miss yu too..i will be bak and i guess i will sneak n on msn at times...

Thanks for liking my miniscule message yaar...both you and Zu have been my Vitamin D all through...thanks for all the kind words...

awwieee...bring bak ur wicked self NOWWW

Loved your message as well as the wonderful write up on this FC P...you are such a genuine person...Sorry for having troubled you with our besharminess...really hope you took all that in your stride...

Yasmin, you are such a sweetheart...just in a few days you became soooo one of us....

luv,
Raksha

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

@payal.. we cant never describe harshu in words and thats true...Smile
@siddy..where are u going??Cry
@rakshu...fantastic list..send daisy to ask the qts...LOL
@zainu... i will pm it to daisy ..if she likes she can use it on first page...so havent posted here

It is BEAUTIFUL yasmin! ClapClap I just saw ...

OMG I just realized after Ru's msg.. I dint know today was the day =(.. I was like haan Siddy is still here and will be here *uff*
Sidddddddddyyyyy *BIG hug*
Like Ru said u have been our vitiman D our sunshine our rofl partner...
We have been together in all the times.. we were sad and hugged each other.. we were angry and cribbed together.. we were happy we jumped and laffed together...

You are a very special part of our hearts and always will be..
Our prayers and wishes with u har kadam.. You will be right humesha..
And u r coming back to rock soon..

Dil laga kar parhna..
Okie uff I dunno how to even say this..
And no bye.. Just  Phir milte hain bahut jaldi InshAllah....

Love u soooooo much SiddyyyyHug
Keep Smiling Humesha..
We will be thinking of u and smiling Big smile
See yaa soon Jaldi ana..
Take care of our siddoo bacha okie and sneak in whenever ishh possibleEmbarrassedLOL
*waves*

Edited by -Faith- - 17 August 2008 at 5:42pm

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
RAKSHU.. koi bhi jagah sundar waha ke logon se banti hai..yahan sabse sundar harshu hai and then all of u dearies...i would have never been here if people like u payal sarah siddy daisy zainu neha  siddy would have welcomed me with open arms....Smile

we all are crazy yet sensible...and we dnt ruin this fc with faltoo topics and rumors and bakwas...so long live our FC and our bekhandapanSmile

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

haila yaa so true..lol..i wud have indeed felt jittery..u hav gotten to knoe me so well...LOL bt wth...are u mad??,,why u dedicating it to me..it was ur idea all the way..i was onli a partyy to the bekhande pan as alwaysLOL..i dedicate it bak to uuuuuStar

Aww...waise if Daisy sees it she is anyways going to throw me  out...meme planning to come off with you now itself...LOL

omgg u r making me emotional rakshhhhh/.i will miss yu too..i will be bak and i guess i will sneak n on msn at times...

Yes counting on MSN now...Confused

awwieee...bring bak ur wicked self NOWWW

It will come...when Daisy will show her Hitlerpan...WinkLOL

luv,
Raksha

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
well the questionnaire is incomplete widout raksh's commentary n dat.as well.haha and da new qs she posted too..she forgot to bring them here..so am quoting it again..LOL

here are mine

1.  Hi, Harshad, would u please to enlighten us more on your hand positioning in tht water wala cene...did da director not die of shame before narrating such scenes to uEmbarrassed

Goshhhh...this is the limit of berserkness...Shocked

2.  Where didr u learn how to angle ur face fr da so-called cene...an analysis by a very smart fan claims dat ur eyes targeted the female protagaonists nose...would u please clarify dis?..we presume it was  not nose right?

Hehe...I am with Harsh on this...I dont think he was looking anywhere else other than the much deserved target...Even Yasmin is saying he was looking to ask her to not wear the lipstick the next time...ShockedLOL

U fink Harsh would want to clarify....dat prem was targetting the lips ShockedConfusedLOL

Arrre...I know for sure...he was looking at the target only...why to ask him...Embarrassed

3. Last but not the least, who directs body movements..especiali the 12th august ones..dont u feel liek beating these bekhande creatives for goin so crazy nd asking u to execute suh scenes...Big smile

This is a valid question...even I want to know the answers...the bekhanda creatives need to be beaten up for giving us such half baked thrills and not giving us the engagement Angry

ya n to make it even worse..announcin tht veera' s engagementConfused
..how do u put up wid suh senselessness

Its the limit of the senselessness and did you see how that guy came decked in full costumes for a ready marriage...Sleepy

4. Harshad do u have any idea where Prem plans to take Heer for his honeymoon and precisely how does Prem intend to spend it...Embarrassed...Have the bekhande creatives elaborated u on dis

Yep...I would love to know answer to this...also want to know if there would be another 'rasta roko' scene during that...Day Dreaming

5. Have the creatives been toking abt the future family of Prem-Heer wid u?...Any idea how many chinku pinkus should we expect in near future ofcourseBig smile

Awwww...how adorable...this is a must and should question...Pleeeeeeeeeease Harsh..answer this one for sure...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top