Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 188

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Yayyy meme here....this is sooo good...before you leave Sids...just read your write up and I think it was brilliant...chupi rusthum...It was soo good and very innocent, sooo unlike you...TongueLOL

Willl edit this post and add more on the actual FC...

ya i noe i feel lukyLOLLOLLOL to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud ofEmbarrassed

u kiddin meee???Shocked u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfLOLLOL.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...LOL.

wait i havent read anyone's bt wil just go read urs
Tongue

btw did u compile the qs..post dem here before u forget ..and i leave

Okiee lemme bring it on...hehehe....

My few lines will take a fraction of a sec Sids...EmbarrassedConfused....all of you wrote so well, but I couldn't bring myself to just sit and praise him in words just like that, even though I feel way more than what I wrote there....
Smile

Ru come on I loved that abt ur msg it was sooooooo genuine and soooo I mean I dunno it did show u felt more than what u wrote... it came across for me atleastBig smile I loved it...
So the three lines said a lot more than it seemsBig smile

Haye questions bringing bhi..
Oh Doc jee.. are we not supposed to post here yetShockedEmbarrassed
And Payal ur msg and ur reply abhi toooooooooo goodClap Love the lilac font on uBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Yayyy meme here....this is sooo good...before you leave Sids...just read your write up and I think it was brilliant...chupi rusthum...It was soo good and very innocent, sooo unlike you...TongueLOL

ya i noe i feel lukyLOLLOLLOL to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud ofEmbarrassed

u kiddin meee???Shocked u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfLOLLOL.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...LOL.

Tongue

My few lines will take a fraction of a sec Sids...EmbarrassedConfused....all of you wrote so well, but I couldn't bring myself to just sit and praise him in words just like that, even though I feel way more than what I wrote there....
Smile

Raksh i read ur mssg and i realli liked it....it was soo youu..

i was going thru the exact same fing..i realli cudnt bring myself to praise him n words..dont fink its possible..i guesslol..dats why i ended up writing bareli anyfing on his smile itself bt the impact LOL
..bekhandi comes here again

I agree with both of you...its so hard to put into words what we feel when it comes to him...I go through the same thing each time Daisy asks for a new homework assignment. 

I think its merely because there aren't words to describe what we feel when it comes to him....and no amount of praise will ever do him justice....its like the song "main agar kahoun" from OSO - the lines "kisi zuban mein bhi, woh lavs hi nahi, ki jinme tum ho kya tumhein bata sakoon"....when it comes to Harshad, these lines really hold true for me - as I'm sure they do for many of you...its so hard to convey in mere words what HC means to us....

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

btw guys how can i leav widout dis

Eggjatly...how can you leave just like that....Embarrassed...you had to do the honors right...

P: Heyyy no worries my dear...Daisy did give us permission to come here...go back and read what she wrote abt wanting to change the title of this.....the moment she changed it from 'under construction', the thread is ready for posting...No worries...ok...Big smile

i guess now  we can talk bindass and start oue bekhada pan againLOL..lets cover 50 pages before daisy sees itLOL...she will kill usLOL
mehndi has made such awesome siggies...mashaallah..i loved every one of them...Smile

i am reading ur qts now rakshu..will be backWink

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

I am here zainu dii...

come on zainu diii...u were a very important part of the 26th one...i fink u were more active den in any of da previous onesEmbarrassed

Hehe ya thats true I was more active than in any of the previous FC.... the 26th one will humesha be a memorable one hainaBig smile

Yay thank God u r still here... I was thinking up the msg and sending it to daisy so I was like Siddy chali na gayi hoEmbarrassed

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

You know we all have been such pagals in this FC...we thought of what not...we did not even leave what HC was clutching on to in the RDI program...and then we were thinking of all the weirdest things.....

Imagine HC lands here and gives us an opportunity to go berserk with all our bekhande questions...Shocked

Hehehe...what would our questions be???I think they will be something along the followihg lines:

1. Er, Harsh..you know recently in the RDI program, what was that thing that you were holding on to so dearly???Ermm

2. When you were asked to do that HDDCS wala harkat, what were the thoughts that were running in your mind???

3.When you were looking to kiss Heer, where were you looking at???\Because a bekhandi fan of yours alleges that you weren't really looking at the target...

4.  Hi, Harshad, would u please to enlighten us more on your hand positioning in tht water wala cene...did da director not die of shame before narrating such scenes to uEmbarrassed

5.  Where didr u learn how to angle ur face fr da so-called cene...an analysis by a very smart fan claims dat ur eyes targeted the female protagaonists nose...would u please clarify dis?..we presume it was  not nose right?

6. Last but not the least, who directs body movements..especiali the 12th august ones..dont u feel liek beating these bekhande creatives for goin so crazy nd asking u to execute suh scenes...Big smile

7. Harshad do u have any idea where Prem plans to take Heer for his honeymoon and precisely how does Prem intend to spend it...Embarrassed...Have the bekhande creatives elaborated u on dis

8. Have the creatives been toking abt the future family of Prem-Heer wid u?...Any idea how many chinku pinkus should we expect in near future ofcourseBig smile

ohh superb raksh....now let the kids like misty daisy and da rest come and learn from da two of us
LOL...

Edited by sidrah fariq - 17 August 2008 at 6:43pm

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

And Payal ur msg and ur reply abhi toooooooooo goodClap Love the lilac font on uBig smile

Aaaw, thanks Zainu...I just get so emotional with each new FC....its all the messages from all of you that make me so overwhelmed....

I like the lilac font too - its my personal favorite Embarrassed

@Rakshu - thanks for clearing it up for me - I was a bit worried....

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

btw guys how can i leav widout dis

Eggjatly...how can you leave just like that....Embarrassed...you had to do the honors right...

P: Heyyy no worries my dear...Daisy did give us permission to come here...go back and read what she wrote abt wanting to change the title of this.....the moment she changed it from 'under construction', the thread is ready for posting...No worries...ok...Big smile

i guess now  we can talk bindass and start oue bekhada pan againLOL..lets cover 50 pages before daisy sees itLOL...she will kill usLOL
mehndi has made such awesome siggies...mashaallah..i loved every one of them...Smile

i am reading ur qts now rakshu..will be backWink

Thanks Siddy - for doing the honors and posting that here! :) 

LOL - Yasmin, if we finish 50 pages abhi, then yes, Daisy will indeed kill us - vaise she had to put this together in such a short time - poor thing...she's such a gem to do it for us in just 2 days or so....Embarrassed

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Tongue

Smile

Ru come on I loved that abt ur msg it was sooooooo genuine and soooo I mean I dunno it did show u felt more than what u wrote... it came across for me atleastBig smile I loved it...
So the three lines said a lot more than it seemsBig smile

dittoo zainu dii even i felt the same...lol..i wud hav been actuali surprised had she gone beyond wht she had written ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top