~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Congrats on HC's 27th FC Everyone!!!

First and foremost, thank you guys for making 26 so very enjoyable...I think we really lived up to the theme there.  It was indeed I think, the best FC that I have had the pleasure of witnessing.   I know I haven't been around for long, so that doesn't account for much, but truly, you guys added so much zest and life to it.  Thank you....It was fun, and a pleasure being "bekhandi" with you for the past 3 days. 😳

(I'm still surprised and shocked that we were able to go through 1500 posts, 150 pages, in 3 days flat!  What an accomplishment!)

Now, with number 27, the ambiance of the last FC will only continue on, as we continue to celebrate Harshad, and one thing that makes him genuinely Him...His Smile.

I don't know why I get so overwhelmed each time I read a new "page 1" of each subsequent FC.  Reading all of your wonderful messages for HC that come straight from the heart make me so very happy...This peaceful content washes over me as I read through your messages.  Your messages to Harsh reassure me that he's got an incredible group of people standing behind him every step of the way, no matter what.  That is a good feeling.

Thank you once again - Daisy, Yoj, Atop, Mehndi, Siddy, Zainu, Rakshu, Yasmin, Neha, Nina, Sara, Sarah, Misty, Bhavna, Priya and all the other members of the HC FC Family for making this a wonderful place to be.

Here's to Harshad, and his smile.  May God Bless him with many reasons to smile, always.
And may all of you continue to smile as well...

Love and God Bless,
~Payal~

Originally posted by raksha.l

Yayyy meme here....this is sooo good...before you leave Sids...just read your write up and I think it was brilliant...chupi rusthum...It was soo good and very innocent, sooo unlike you...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Willl edit this post and add more on the actual FC...

ya i noe i feel lukyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud of😳

u kiddin meee???😲 u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...πŸ˜†.

wait i havent read anyone's bt wil just go read urs
πŸ˜›

btw did u compile the qs..post dem here before u forget ..and i leave

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

ya i noe i feel lukyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud of😳

u kiddin meee???😲 u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...πŸ˜†.

wait i havent read anyone's bt wil just go read urs
πŸ˜›

btw did u compile the qs..post dem here before u forget ..and i leave

Okiee lemme bring it on...hehehe....

My few lines will take a fraction of a sec Sids...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•....all of you wrote so well, but I couldn't bring myself to just sit and praise him in words just like that, even though I feel way more than what I wrote there....
😊

@ Rakshu....I'm still feeling uneasy about taking over this FC....

@ Yasmin ...no, I don't know if its okay for us to be here; Loved the smile compilation...can't stop looking at it and reading and admiring it....Harsh is sure to love it - am sure Daisy will jump at the chance to use it.

@ Siddy...are you leaving now dear?  So glad you were able to help us finish off 26 and start 27....will miss you!  πŸ€—

@ Daisy - humein maaf kar do if we weren't supposed to start here just yet....sorry....
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
btw guys how can i leav widout dis

OMG The theme is just soooooooooooo good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And all the siggies.. The text.. the messages.. Super cute and Superrrrrrrr Well written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Now I dunno if I shud my send blabbering randomness to Daisy or notπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but Ru saying I shud tou *hides muh*

Siddy u r too cute.. And Ru ur msg was sooooooo nice..
And Payal and Misty πŸ˜ƒ and Nandoo.. every single person yaar.. such nice msgsπŸ˜ƒ

And the 26th FC was a lot of fun indeed... tho I hopped in off and on but it was soo much fun and record breakingπŸ‘πŸ‘
And sooo shweet of u to mention me in the list of ppl u wanted thank.. tho I dint really deserve to be there.. But seriously all of u just rockπŸ˜ƒ

And I think it was the 17th FC maybe when I joined and 10 FC's later its SOO much at home here... Loved every bit of it.. from the cribbing to the jumpy to the craziness πŸ˜ƒ Thanks each one of uπŸ€—

Do I love the theme or what..
Makes me ShmileeπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks DaisyπŸ€—

Heylo Doc jee.. Oh I hope u havent deleted the siggy yet me wants to see...
And Siddyyy u here abhi I hope...
You know we all have been such pagals in this FC...we thought of what not...we did not even leave what HC was clutching on to in the RDI program...and then we were thinking of all the weirdest things.....

Imagine HC lands here and gives us an opportunity to go berserk with all our bekhande questions...😲

Hehehe...what would our questions be???I think they will be something along the followihg lines lol

1. Er, Harsh..you know recently in the RDI program, what was that thing that you were holding on to so dearly???πŸ€”

2.Hehe we really enjoyed your dance with that old lady in RDI...it was fun and hilarious...how was it for you??

3.In the Supestar program you looked super exited looking at Sunidhi...is she your favorite singer???

4.We even analyzed your emotional expressions at 'Sandese Aate hai'...what is your take on Patriotic feelings??

5.What is your favorite song these days???

6.What is the latest movie that you watched 'in the theater'???

7.Do you think we at FC are too noisy???Daisy thinks sooπŸ˜†...Can you please tell her that we are nice people???

8. Hmmm...are you really going to read these questions???

9.If yes, can you please respond for once on this FC...Please...😳

Haha, thanks HC for reading till this page...and keep rocking biiiig time, we are all there for you, waiting for you to give your rollicking performances....

Last but not the least, our dream for you is to see you on the big screen as a Hero in a First Grade Bollywood movie...

I will be posting questions like this, summing up the previous FCs,henceforth in every FC in the first few pages...I hope you will reply one of these days...

Cheers,
Raksha

Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
Originally posted by raksha.l

Okiee lemme bring it on...hehehe....

My few lines will take a fraction of a sec Sids...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•....all of you wrote so well, but I couldn't bring myself to just sit and praise him in words just like that, even though I feel way more than what I wrote there....
😊

Raksh i read ur mssg and i realli liked it....it was soo youu..

i was going thru the exact same fing..i realli cudnt bring myself to praise him n words..dont fink its possible..i guesslol..dats why i ended up writing bareli anyfing on his smile itself bt the impact πŸ˜†
..bekhandi comes here again
Originally posted by IndianPari

@ Rakshu....I'm still feeling uneasy about taking over this FC....

@ Yasmin ...no, I don't know if its okay for us to be here; Loved the smile compilation...can't stop looking at it and reading and admiring it....Harsh is sure to love it - am sure Daisy will jump at the chance to use it.

@ Siddy...are you leaving now dear?  So glad you were able to help us finish off 26 and start 27....will miss you!  πŸ€—

@ Daisy - humein maaf kar do if we weren't supposed to start here just yet....sorry....

ya p, leaving n a bit ..will miss yu tooooπŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
fantastic..siddy rakshu,payal...i read all the mesg u wrote abt harshu's smile ..just loved them....payal even u think his smile is like a child  very innocent...
@zainu...oh no i did not delete it...😊