Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 188

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Aap log aa gaye yahan?  Ab Daisy hum sab ke peeche belan le kar aayegi....

Vaise did you see the wondeful creation by Yasmin on pg. 151 of the last FC?  Go look if you didn't - it will bring a smile to your faces....

I ma not sure girls ..can we hop in like this here...arey daisy kya sochengi....jara bhi sabr nahi in bekhandis ko...
@payal ..i have pm that to daisy hope she likes it and use it....anything for harshu's smile....i fell in love with him once again while making this...he is shooocute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Woooooooooooow...I just saw that...but why is she saying she would delete it???

arey baba if daisy wanna use it i will remove it from there...thats it....LOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

guyss hop in heree...lol

now ..

Where are you???Confused

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

Woooooooooooow...I just saw that...but why is she saying she would delete it???

arey baba if daisy wanna use it i will remove it from there...thats it....LOL

She will use it for sure...pehle usko dikhado phir...delete it then...we all have seen it na...Embarrassed

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Congrats on HC's 27th FC Everyone!!!

First and foremost, thank you guys for making 26 so very enjoyable...I think we really lived up to the theme there.  It was indeed I think, the best FC that I have had the pleasure of witnessing.   I know I haven't been around for long, so that doesn't account for much, but truly, you guys added so much zest and life to it.  Thank you....It was fun, and a pleasure being "bekhandi" with you for the past 3 days. Embarrassed

(I'm still surprised and shocked that we were able to go through 1500 posts, 150 pages, in 3 days flat!  What an accomplishment!)

Now, with number 27, the ambiance of the last FC will only continue on, as we continue to celebrate Harshad, and one thing that makes him genuinely Him...His Smile.

I don't know why I get so overwhelmed each time I read a new "page 1" of each subsequent FC.  Reading all of your wonderful messages for HC that come straight from the heart make me so very happy...This peaceful content washes over me as I read through your messages.  Your messages to Harsh reassure me that he's got an incredible group of people standing behind him every step of the way, no matter what.  That is a good feeling.

Thank you once again - Daisy, Yoj, Atop, Mehndi, Siddy, Zainu, Rakshu, Yasmin, Neha, Nina, Sara, Sarah, Misty, Bhavna, Priya and all the other members of the HC FC Family for making this a wonderful place to be.

Here's to Harshad, and his smile.  May God Bless him with many reasons to smile, always.
And may all of you continue to smile as well...

Love and God Bless,
~Payal~

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Yayyy meme here....this is sooo good...before you leave Sids...just read your write up and I think it was brilliant...chupi rusthum...It was soo good and very innocent, sooo unlike you...TongueLOL

Willl edit this post and add more on the actual FC...

ya i noe i feel lukyLOLLOLLOL to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud ofEmbarrassed

u kiddin meee???Shocked u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfLOLLOL.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...LOL.

wait i havent read anyone's bt wil just go read urs
Tongue

btw did u compile the qs..post dem here before u forget ..and i leave

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Yayyy meme here....this is sooo good...before you leave Sids...just read your write up and I think it was brilliant...chupi rusthum...It was soo good and very innocent, sooo unlike you...TongueLOL

Willl edit this post and add more on the actual FC...

ya i noe i feel lukyLOLLOLLOL to make it here....anodr reason to feel proud ofEmbarrassed

u kiddin meee???Shocked u liekd it..i thot it was horrid..i sat down and kept starin at the screen..i didnot know wht to begin and how to begin and i just cudnt bring myself to start goin gaga over his smile.itselfLOLLOL.....dis was a very difficult topic...daisy teacher ji ..next time assaaan topic dena likhney koo...LOL.

wait i havent read anyone's bt wil just go read urs
Tongue

btw did u compile the qs..post dem here before u forget ..and i leave

Okiee lemme bring it on...hehehe....

My few lines will take a fraction of a sec Sids...EmbarrassedConfused....all of you wrote so well, but I couldn't bring myself to just sit and praise him in words just like that, even though I feel way more than what I wrote there....
Smile

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

@ Rakshu....I'm still feeling uneasy about taking over this FC....

@ Yasmin ...no, I don't know if its okay for us to be here; Loved the smile compilation...can't stop looking at it and reading and admiring it....Harsh is sure to love it - am sure Daisy will jump at the chance to use it.

@ Siddy...are you leaving now dear?  So glad you were able to help us finish off 26 and start 27....will miss you!  Hug

@ Daisy - humein maaf kar do if we weren't supposed to start here just yet....sorry....

Edited by IndianPari - 17 August 2008 at 5:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top