~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - 2'' ~ - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by -Faith-

It is BEAUTIFUL yasmin! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I just saw ...

OMG I just realized after Ru's msg.. I dint know today was the day =(.. I was like haan Siddy is still here and will be here *uff*
Sidddddddddyyyyy *BIG hug*
Like Ru said u have been our vitiman D our sunshine our rofl partner...
We have been together in all the times.. we were sad and hugged each other.. we were angry and cribbed together.. we were happy we jumped and laffed together...

You are a very special part of our hearts and always will be..
Our prayers and wishes with u har kadam.. You will be right humesha..
And u r coming back to rock soon..

Dil laga kar parhna..
Okie uff I dunno how to even say this..
And no bye.. Just  Phir milte hain bahut jaldi InshAllah....

Love u soooooo much Siddyyyy๐Ÿค—
Keep Smiling Humesha..
We will be thinking of u and smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
See yaa soon Jaldi ana..
Take care of our siddoo bacha okie and sneak in whenever ishh possible๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
*waves*

OMGGGGG ZAINUUUUUU diii..wht was disss๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am out of words now...no realli...zainu di..u always have da sweetest of fings to say..dont noe how u manage to make everyone feel so special..u just did da same wid me...THANKS A TONNEE for da prayers and reminders...will sureli keep dem n mind....esp da sneakng one๐Ÿ˜†

LOV U DI always
take care of urself
will be bak soon

yasmin..am goin bak to uk rey for college ..will come down in mid sept now

We know the answers to all this qts deep down...but no one will tell khulke๐Ÿ˜†....not even me..daisy belan se marengi๐Ÿ˜†..
@siddy.....i will miss u dear ...u bring a fresh air wheneever u log in...study nicely...inshallah will meet u soon...kabhi na kahna jaa rahi hu...kaho jakar aati hu...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Ru come on I loved that abt ur msg it was sooooooo genuine and soooo I mean I dunno it did show u felt more than what u wrote... it came across for me atleast๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved it...
So the three lines said a lot more than it seems๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dittoo zainu dii even i felt the same...lol..i wud hav been actuali surprised had she gone beyond wht she had written ๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE]

I agree - sometimes just a few words are enough to express so much...i loved it too....loved all the messages actually....all of you are true gems in your own right....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by khanyasmin

RAKSHU.. koi bhi jagah sundar waha ke logon se banti hai..yahan sabse sundar harshu hai and then all of u dearies...i would have never been here if people like u payal sarah siddy daisy zainu neha  siddy would have welcomed me with open arms....๐Ÿ˜Š

we all are crazy yet sensible...and we dnt ruin this fc with faltoo topics and rumors and bakwas...so long live our FC and our bekhandapan๐Ÿ˜Š

awwie yasmin u urself are suh a sweetie..u gelled so well wid us...am glad dat u came in๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by raksha.l

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Haila, you bekhandi...you edited your name from that totally...wait what I will do to u....*revengeful muh*

LOL this is such a historic questionnaire..
And Ru omg do they make any cuter revengeful muhs than that๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by raksha.l

Loved your message as well as the wonderful write up on this FC P...you are such a genuine person...Sorry for having troubled you with our besharminess...really hope you took all that in your stride...

luv,
Raksha

Yeh Kya Rakshu?  Whats with the sorry?  You know where you and I both stand as far as the sorries are concerned...๐Ÿ˜†  Of course, it was all in good fun....๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL this is such a historic questionnaire..
And Ru omg do they make any cuter revengeful muhs than that๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿคฃ....๐Ÿคฃ....*innocent muh*...let da world figure out who wrote wht๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know i do have tears in my eyes...i thought i would find only harshad on thi Fc but allah gave me much more than that...u people have changed my life...and its true...be like this forever...everyone is special in thier own way....๐Ÿ˜Š

@siddy..while saying u bye ifeel as if i am standing on a airport and someone very dear is leaving me...๐Ÿค—...study first but do pop in sometime..atleast a mesg a day...๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww u r sooo cutee Payal.... Its such a pleasure to read what u have to say its amazing...
I know every new FC leaves u overwhelmed... I love the way how u express it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And u r right Daisy is such a gem to put this together in just 2 days๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I know Siddy.. the msg was SO her.. and the msg I have sent is SO not me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yay Yasmin I will just check it out and yup Mehndi is SOOO talented๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Awesome siggies and that too such short notice...

Wah Ru.. chaa gayi ho u and Siddy kya questions..
I wonder daisy ka kya reaction ho ga ๐Ÿ˜† and if HC himself sees๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aaaw, Zainu you guys are such incredible people - I merely concider myself fortunate to be in your company. 

I agree, Mehndi's siggies are wonderful - but Yasmin too, tho a newbie at it, is a pro - love your siggies too Yasmin  (as you can see hehe)

As for the ?s - I think Daisy will have a good laugh and take it in her stride though it may make her a bit embarrassed...and as for HC, If he sees, then I will die....๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by IndianPari

[
I agree - sometimes just a few words are enough to express so much...i loved it too....loved all the messages actually....all of you are true gems in your own right....๐Ÿ˜ณ

P, I read urs as well just now...it was splendid...and so true..u always  hav da bestest of fings to say abt him