Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHey, Everyone
This is the first time I'm on this forum, and I dont know if I am not allowed to post these type of topics
so please forgive me if I am not!Embarrassed

I just wanted to share with everyone that I had read teh first book of twillight . and i LOVED itBig smile, M sure i will be obsessing over this series soon enough!...

I loved the way there love was shown, tehy loved each other but were afraid of acceptance!!!
Embarrassed M trying to get the oda books as soon as I canBig smile!!!!!!

So I was just wondering What do you like about Twillight (please only talk about the first book as i dont want any spoilersEmbarrassed)!
                                                                                                          Sakshi S.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read Twillight" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imdudehead

EmbarrassedHey, Everyone
This is the first time I'm on this forum, and I dont know if I am not allowed to post these type of topics

I just wanted to share with everyone that I had read teh first book of twillight . and i LOVED itBig smile, M sure i will be obsessing over this series soon enough!...

I loved the way there love was shown, tehy loved each other but were afraid of acceptance!!!

So I was just wondering What do you like about Twillight (please only talk about the first book as i dont want any spoilersEmbarrassed)!
                                                                                                          Sakshi S.

Hey Sakshi welcome to the Twilight section Wink 
I loved everything about twilight, mostly Edward!
I also loved there relatioship and how it was
based on him being a vampire. I can go on forever but
I have to rush now! Have fun and enjoy! Hope we can be friends!

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .::ANiSHAXx

Originally posted by imdudehead

EmbarrassedHey, Everyone

Sakshi S.

Hey Sakshi welcome to the Twilight section Wink 
I loved everything about twilight, mostly Edward!
I also loved there relatioship and how it was
based on him being a vampire. I can go on forever but
I have to rush now! Have fun and enjoy! Hope we can be friends!

EmbarrassedOfCourseEmbarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Sakshi!! I loved everything about it!!!! I think I may even go read it again!!! I hope we can be friends too Embarrassed

And hurry and read new moon!! Big smile

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

Hey Sakshi!! I loved everything about it!!!! I think I may even go read it again!!! I hope we can be friends too Embarrassed
aww ofcourseEmbarrassed 
And hurry and read new moon!! Big smile lol m dying to read the New Moon!!!!Big smile,  I have to burrow it from my friend buh i dont think i will meet her till...tuesday adn she might not have the book thenConfused so i m in for a long wait!!Confused

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Welcome Twilight section!!!Smile
Enjoy your stay here.
Hope we can be friends.Embarrassed

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Sabeen*~

Welcome Twilight section!!!Smile
Enjoy your stay here.thankyou!
Hope we can be friends.Embarrassed OfcourseEmbarrassedBig smile

Mehreenie

IF-Rockerz

Mehreenie

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey Sakshi im new here to
but ya i wasnt really intrested in twilight i didnt noe what the book was then one day my friend was like read the book i was like ya ya i will
so suddnely at home one day im about to go to sleep an im like "i've got to read twilight"
lol so i got it the next day an fell in love with it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top