criticism & fights:)

Posted: 18 years ago
does the contestants have voting rights? will there be bitching and fights among these contestants. that would be fun to watch😉😛.

can these stars take criticism in its stride? i doubt!

who among the guys and girls would win if there is war of words?

i think among guys it would be close tie between rohit roy & parmeet sethi and among ladies it would be archana puran singh & shilpa saklani.

Ofcourse Shilpa the bimbo😛 will argue until she litterly dies😉
Oh Oh I think that there are so many other girls too here who are capable. I hope this does not become a war of words as then the popularity comes down for that team.
Oh Oh I think that there are so many other girls too here who are capable. I hope this does not become a war of words as then the popularity comes down for that team.
Yep ! They will have fights.....ARTIFICIAL fights that is ! U know all these reality shows have " Pre-planned arguments " so as to add spice and increase the TRPs.
Yeah I hope they just do not allow anyone to talk and just dance . Their dance needs to be their words.
Are you allowed to curse on the forums? 😕 Well anyways, I like how arguments have already started.. very interesting.. 😛

Originally posted by JK_5

Ofcourse Shilpa the bimbo😛 will argue until she litterly dies😉

You want Shilpa to die? 😕
shilpa seemz like one to fight till she wins....

Originally posted by koolgirl88

Are you allowed to curse on the forums? 😕 Well anyways, I like how arguments have already started.. very interesting.. 😛

You want Shilpa to die? 😕

Well I don't want her to but I wudn't mind it either😛 I'm just j/k I don't want any1 to die😊 there r way too many lives associated with every person so why shud everybody suffer😳

Originally posted by JK_5

Well I don't want her to but I wudn't mind it either😛 I'm just j/k I don't want any1 to die😊 there r way too many lives associated with every person so why shud everybody suffer😳

But U DO want 1 person to die........