Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

We see characters turning into good or bad all of a sudden in our awesome TV shows!!!! Recent example is Prithvi of KYPH.

Do we agree here??

Can a person change overnight from such a good person into a bad one???

Or vice versa. Can a person change overnight from such a bad person into an angel on Earth???

What are our views on that???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truning good characters in to bad..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
no......i hvnt seen any person wid a shade of black or white ...everyone is a mix of both......sum gud things sum bad...

..bt ekta ka kya karein.....usse yeh sab nahi pata

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Yes its stupid to show that suddenly a character turns very evil . Its such a common thing to do in hindi serials . Ofcourse it doesn't work like that in real life !!

Misty

Misty

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
The drastic changes in characters, really make you think if we want to watch the shows. We are interested in role they are playing and all of a sudden, he turns evil. Cant the makers think before making the wild change, wheather public will like it or not

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

i dont think anyone ever changes like that overnight
everyone has a bit of good and a bit of evil in them...
the shows just show a sudden change for higher trp ratings

i like prithvi evil
because i didnt like him before, but i didnt have a reason
now i have a reason to not like him lolz

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
It should not be done,it would be very stupid to show a very positive character turning negative after a gap of say a year. From the very beginning they should show the negative shades bit by bit to make it realistic.    
For sure soap makers have a penchant for doing anything and everything.
signora2

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
In real life its not possible for overnight changes... as its their inborn characteristics.. In movies, since they compressing few years, month lifestyle in 2-3hrs show they does that. Movies/series should be taken as entertainment, and if it teaches good, we can think of it and adapt to the life. Never possible for overnight changes.. Odd still when good become evil.. and evil by birth become good just with minor incident.

real life incident.. which so bitter that they cant forget for rest of life can lead to changes...

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
no. it takes time for thigns to change. even then. if u do. it takes time 4 ppl to see u in ur changed form.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top