Twilight

Twilight Movie to release November 21,08!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!!!!!!
guess what?!?!?!

you all are going to love me for this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight the movie is now going to be releasing on November 21,08!!!!!

Stephenie Meyer posted the news on her website!!!

here it is, from stephenie meyer's website:

August 15, 2008

Movie News Flash!

So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related.

Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right'Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!

--Stephenie

link: http://stepheniemeyer.com

Article comfirming release date:

Good news, Twilight fans: Santa's coming early this year

We at Hero Complex were as bummed as anyone to hear that "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was being moved all the way back to July 2009.

But this has resulted in something of an early Christmas gift for "Twilight" fans: "Twilight" will now premiere Nov. 21, instead of Dec. 12.

According to a press release from Summit Entertainment, the move takes advantage of the new opening in the fall release calendar:

"When Warner Bros. decided to move 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' to the summer of 2009, we saw a unique opportunity to slot in our film, which has been gaining tremendous awareness and momentum over the past several months," said co-chair and CEO of Summit Robert G. Friedman. "We by no means are trying to fill the shoes of the incredible 'Potter' franchise for 2008, rather we are just looking to bring the fans of Stephenie Meyer's incredible book series the film as soon as possible from a programming perspective."

Happy Friday!

-- Denise Martin

link to the article: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2008/08/good-news-twili.html

here is the link to the video of the confirm of the new release date of twilight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgScuOI9PHc

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
im soooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!
i practically started jumping up and down when i saw this news!!!!!!!
im soooooooooo happy and excited!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait till the movie cums out!
only 3 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Tehseen!Big smile

Edited by *~Kaynaat~* - 15 August 2008 at 9:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight Movie to release November 21,08!!!!!!!!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting, i can't wait to see how the film turns out

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
woooooooooow reallly

will the movie be releasing the same day around the world ??????

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
haila! Shocked three weeks early!!!! aiyooo!! LOL I can't believe it! partayyy!! Dancing but I'm sad to have to wait for HP Unhappy

thanks Tehseen!! Hug

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
omg! omg! this is great hope the movies great!

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
wow!!

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
yep i was just coming to post this as i havent been on the comp in 2 days :p but YAYYYYYYY

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Haha, I just saw another topic regarding the same thing Tongue

Sighhhhhh... I'm much more upset that they're delaying HP so much, though. SHooting for the film is over, why not just release it in November? With Dark Knight doing so incredibly well, they want to delay Harry Potter so that next year it does just as well.. blah blah, I dont want to get into that. Grrrrrrr. Unhappy Really, really upset about that.

But anyways... nice that Twilight is releasing earlier. :) Thanks for the article!

Edited by ammmu - 16 August 2008 at 7:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top