Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Nethra wins Khatron Ke Khiladi!

After beating Urvashi Sharma with a death-defying stunt
By IBNLive . Aug 15, 2008
Comments [1]   E-mail

Popular action reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi ended its first season with a cracker of a finale on the channel Colors.

Model-turned-actress Nethra Raghuraman was adjudged the winner after she beat Urvashi Sharma in a tough and closely fought stunt.

Speaking to CNN-IBN after her death-defying final stunt, Nethra said, "It is kind of surreal. It is a feeling that leaves me elated. The one thing while doing Khatron Ke Khiladi was that the journey should be fantastic. And it has been just that."

Calling it a thrilling experience, Nethra spoke more about her journey to the final act than the last episode in particular.

"For me winning was great, am not saying no to that but the journey of reaching the finals was worth everything. It is actually worth more than winning. Winning was just like the cherry on the pudding. It was a thrilling experience," she said.

The show, in which superstar Akshay Kumar took 13 actresses and models through high-voltage stints in South Africa, was one of the most popular reality shows in recent times.

Major Bhaskar Khosla, who was also part of the show, congratulated Nethra.

"It was an awesome experience. I am also truly thankful to the team who created such a brilliant show. It was a lifetime experience for all of us. I would want to congratulate Nethra and Sourav, who was also my roommate. I would also like to say that the way the celebrities handled the tough stunts was unbelievable. Hats off to all the girls for coping with whatever was thrown at them," Khosla said.

http://www.buzz18.com/news/tv/nethra-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi/75411/0

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vppatel1Mitu1228

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nethra wins Khatron Ke Khiladi!" in Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXdEejAyXx

IF-Rockerz

xXdEejAyXx

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
congrats netra i was supporting her from da very first show but i feel bad for urvashi i liked her too

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Congos to her...so the show has come to an end already....

masterpiece

Groupbie

masterpiece

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
urvashi should win, hope to see part 2 Really awesome it was, love it

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
congrats nethra

Edited by maha786 - 21 August 2008 at 2:42pm

Mrs-KaranKundra