*yash tonk/shilpa saklani fanclub*add avi PG-3

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

yash tonk /shilpa saklani fanclub
                 ( shiv/ganga in ksbkbt )

Shilpa Saklani now as Shilpa Agnihotri is one of the finest actress of telly today. Shilpa started her acting career with her debut film ? Tere Liye? directed by Sanjay Gadhvi. The bubbly actress has won many hearts with her commendable performance as Ganga of ?Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahi thi? produced by Balaji Telefilms.

Besides Kyunki? Shilpa was also seen in shows like Kya hadsaa kya haqeeqat, Kusum, Lavanya, Nach Baliye, and the very recent TV show Mr & Miss Television

Born in Vizag, Television actress Shilpa Agnihotri currently resides in Mumbai with her husband (who is an actor), Apoorva.

Shilpa is very fond of singing. Sonu Nigam is her Favourite singer. Making friends easily and staying calm and relaxed

are her qualities

***********************************

Yash Tonk;Biography

Yash Tonk is a Bollywood as well as popular Television actor. He has appeared in movies like Kucch To Hai, Janasheen,Ishq Vishq,Popcorn Kaho Must Ho Jao, Julie, etc. He played key roles in serials like Kahin Kisi Roz,Kesar, Karam Apna Apna,now seen in ksbkbt

films
As An Actor
Team - The Force (2008) (Stuck/On Hold)
Kisse Pyaar Karoon (2008) (Post-Production) ...... Amit
Familywala (2008) (Stuck/On Hold)
Fight Club - Members Only (February 17, 2006) (Released) ...... Mohit
Popcorn Khao Mast Ho Jao (October 1, 2004) (Released) ...... Goldie
Julie (July 23, 2004) (Released) ...... Neil
Wrong Number (December 12, 2003) (Released)
Janasheen (November 28, 2003) (Released) ...... Max
Ishq Vishk (May 9, 2003) (Released) ...... Rocky
Kucch To Hai (January 24, 2003) (Released) ...... Yash
Sangharsh (September 3, 1999) (Released) ...... Special Appearance

***********************************

here are some siggies...FEEL FREE TO USE!

Heart memberHeart
                          1.zaara019
                         2.devil8442002                                     
                                     3.shaina_b

Edited by zaara019 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meee tooo i join this club zaara i am second one
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all siggy r very nice of shilpa

i hope y will make shiv & ganga & yash & shilpa soggy & avis
zaara019 thumbnail
Yash Tonk in Kyunki... as Shiv again

Yash Tonk, Shiv of Karam Apna Apna, is entering in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Shiv Singhania! Yash, who started shooting on August 6, gave us details about his character.

"Shiv Singhania is a business tycoon and Ganga's (Shilpa Sakhlani) obsessed lover. Both of them were in love and they shared some passionate moments with each other but then she left him and got married. Now he will try to bring her back in his life. It is a grey character but just a cameo for two months and that is what excited me a lot. Right now I am busy with these two shows and a film so I do not have time to take up any new project," he says.

Yash's entry is going to take place next week in very filmy way with the title track of the new Don playing.

Meanwhile, just a few days back, Yash returned from Australia where he was shooting for Main Aur Mrs.Khanna. "We shot for one and half months there. It was fun to be with Salman bhai, Kareena and Sohail. I somehow managed that and now the remaining part will be shot here so things will be less hectic," he signs off
zaara019 thumbnail
'Kyunki' it will be 'Shiv-Ganga'.

Yash Tonk will be making a smashing entry next week on Balaji's flagship show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', and the actor is excited to be a part of the grand show. For weeks Ganga played by Shilpa Saklani is shown tense about someone stalking her and finally the suspense will be revealed when Yash comes out in the open.

Yash Tonk will play the character of a suave business tycoon Shiv Singhania who is a blast from the past, he was in love with Ganga, but circumstances didn't allow them to meet. After years Shiv is back in Ganga's life and wants to possess her at any cost so he will be creating a lot of difficulties in her life. Yash is ecstatic about his entry in Kyunki and the look that the team has designed so get ready to see him after a long gap in prime time as the suave Shiv Singhania.

'Kyunki' it will be 'Shiv-Ganga'.

Yash Tonk will be making a smashing entry next week on Balaji's flagship show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', and the actor is excited to be a part of the grand show. For weeks Ganga played by Shilpa Saklani is shown tense about someone stalking her and finally the suspense will be revealed when Yash comes out in the open.

Yash Tonk will play the character of a suave business tycoon Shiv Singhania who is a blast from the past, he was in love with Ganga, but circumstances didn't allow them to meet. After years Shiv is back in Ganga's life and wants to possess her at any cost so he will be creating a lot of difficulties in her life. Yash is ecstatic about his entry in Kyunki and the look that the team has designed so get ready to see him after a long gap in prime time as the suave Shiv Singhania.

zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail
Yash Tonk's dream comes true
13 Aug, 2008 06:00 am ISTlReena Thapar Kapoor/INDIATIMES MOVIES
He is the latest entrant in the biggest show on Indian TV. Ekta Kapoor's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi , a show that is packed with TV's big wigs will have yet another name added to its list. Actor Yash Tonk has always come to Balaji's rescue every time there has been a crisis.

"When Hiten was taken off Kesar , when Iqbal walked out of Karam Apna Apna , when they needed an actor for a small role in Kasauti etc etc," laughs Yash.

The man will be essaying the role of Ganga's husband in Kyunki.... "I play Shiv who in the past was married to a Virani bahu." We ask Yash whether working in a soap that has unrealistic story line works for him. Almost every character in the show has been married more than once, so does he relate to such a story?

"No I don't. Nobody does. But it's a soap and the audience has to accept it with a pinch of salt. I'm playing a part in the show that Ram Kapoor too played in his own style when he was introduced as Tulsi's former husband. The only difference will be the treatment and I can assure you that it will have my style."

Apparently, Balaji actors have been demanding mega bucks for their work. What's more, they even get the desired amount. So how much has he quoted? "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies," he winks.

Link below

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why did Ganga have to marry Saahil again??

I am loving Shiv and Ganga's pair!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great pics!!!!

zaara019 thumbnail