Posted: 15 years ago
lool just catched up wiv ur intro aswel
wooow pooor ridz boy is dis arman gna play
wiv her bt luvin it
updte sooon

luv niz x
What a first part!

It was too good! Poor Riddhima must be heartbroken finding out that she has been sold by her parents--whom she loves a lot... She would understand her parents though, I hope...they really had no choice..Armaan would have ruined them...Armaan better be gentle with her...but for right now, i highly doubt it...

I loved how you described the part Kat!
Good Job!

Love, Anita

OMG!! just read the first part....it was amazing!!!.....feel soo bad for Ridzie 😭 i can't believe how can shanky and padma agree to this...i thought it would be Rhidhimma to persuade them...never thought it would be the other way around 😲....can't wait for the second part...😛

amazing part👏
ithough it was a bit harsh that ridz only found out through the letter😭
cnt w8 for the nxt part😳!
They very first part, and Gosh, it was amazing...
please continue soon*
Poor Ridhima, i feel so sorry for her..
Hope you have something excellent in store for us*
Rukz

Oh s**t cant believed they played such a dirty trick on the poor girl. Parents indeed 😡 The least they could have done was informed her or told her about the situation. I am so mad at Shashank and Padma. Poor Ridzi, she must be heartbroken. Waiting to see how she handles this.
Thanks for the quick update!
lol guys remember her real parents are dead

Love Kat
WOAH. that was wow. 😆 ok then.
man do i feel heartbroken for riddhima. i hope armaan is in fact gently with her.
i must say i did find that line where she hopes in the mandir to have this job permanently quite ironic. 😛
mann stupid armaan!
hope he's nice. please please continue soon!
Ew!!! Shashank amkes me sick!!! ok so he adopted her, but thr was no reason for him to 'sell' her just to get his daughter married!!! imagine realising the person you treated as your dad actually sold you for a mere handful of money!!!...but i hope armaan's 'gentle' with her, as her dad had asked!!!😳😆...lol.....hmmm, this reminds me of a similar concept in a reli old film...lol.. anywayz continue soon...
Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago